Re: [scbwi-houston] Need help!

  • anna church
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 25, 2013
      Honestly, I do need help with this. I am not boasting, I am drowning.
      Anna Church

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 25, 2013
        If you are selling 100 a month you should order 500. And you should print them locally so you don't have to pay for shipping.

        Debra Winegarten

        Sent from my iPhone

        find out more about me: www.sociosights.com

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 25, 2013
          Thanks for your time and support!
          Hug-A-Bug hugs,
          Anna Church

          HugABug

          On Jul 25, 2013, at 11:56 AM, Debra Winegarten <Sociosight@...> wrote:

          If you are selling 100 a month you should order 500. And you should print them locally so you don't have to pay for shipping.

          Debra Winegarten

          Sent from my iPhone

          find out more about me: www.sociosights.com

          On Jul 25, 2013, at 9:49 AM, anna church <anna_church@...> wrote:

          Who can tell me how many books should I have on inventory at a time? I am
          starting to sell so many books and I seem to go through a 100 plus a month
          and I have to keep ordering more all the time. The cost of ordering is
          killing me. Please advise?
          Hug-A-Bug hugs,
          Anna Church

        • Deborah Frontiera
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 25, 2013
            How nice to have to be reordeting! My best advice is to total up the previous month and then order twice as much the next time. Then you should be a little ahead.
            When I get under 20 of any title, I order more at the rate I was selling.
            Hope that helps.
            Debbie Frontiera

            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 25, 2013
              Thanks, I guess I better order again soon. Ugh!
              Hug-A-Bug hugs,
              Anna

              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 25, 2013
                Can you recommend a local printer that does great quality books?
                Hug-A-Bug hugs,
                Anna Church