Picture Book Trailers

  • Kelly Bennett
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 25, 2013

      Hi everyone! Wow! So much fabulous book news for SCBWI-Houston. Love it!!!

      I am wanting to have a trailer made for my new picture book, Vampire Baby. I am wondering if anyone knows of where I can have that done? (I wish I could do it myself, but I am not that techno.)

      Thanks for your help, Kelly

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 25, 2013

          Excellent! Thanks Bruce and Pam for your prompt response. I’ll jump on this!

          Hugs, Kelly