Re: new foreign rights sale

  • Samantha Clark
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 23, 2013
      Yay, Lynne! How exciting!

      Congratulations

      --
      Samantha Clark
      Austin SCBWI ARA
      SamanthaClark.wordpress.com
      Twitter.com/SamClarkWrites
    • Donna Grahmann
      Message 2 of 14 , Jul 24, 2013

        Congratulations, Lynne!  Here’s hoping that CHAINED becomes a well traveled book with a thick passport.

        Donna Grahmann

        Coauthor of

        Behind Our Eyes:  A Second Look

      • Millie Martin
        Message 3 of 14 , Jul 24, 2013
          Lynne, I love the video. I could almost taste and smell those spices. Terrific that Chained is going to India.

          “Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.”
          Mark Twain

          Millie Theis Martin, Ph.D.
          ARA, Houston SCBWI
          13319 Spring Hollow Drive