Donald Maas here in October

  • Vonna Carter
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 18, 2013
      Anybody else going to Donald Maas's workshop in October? I've signed up already. I was sorry to have to miss him, Vogler and Bell for their Storyteller's Workshop two years ago, but made it to Bell's workshop last year and I was so glad I did! Two YA agents will be there, too.

      October 5: Lone Star Writer’s Conference with Donald Maas, Houston, TX
      Kevan Lyon—Marshal Lyon Literary Agency
      Pam van Hylckama Vlieg—Larson Pomada Literary Agency

      VonnaCarter.com: Lists for Children's and YA agents and editors at conferences, intensive workshops/retreats, online workshops and conferences for illustrators
      twitter
      facebook

    • Millie Martin
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 19, 2013
        I hope to go to the Maas workshop--working out personal calendar.

        I've been to two of his events, and he's terrific.

        Another presenter I thought was fantastic was Michael Hague.

        --

        “Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.”
        Mark Twain

        Millie Theis Martin, Ph.D.
        ARA, Houston SCBWI
        13319 Spring Hollow Drive