Re: [scbwi-houston] Re: Best Self-Publishing Questions

  • anna church
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 11, 2013
      Deborah- Please look at my website,http://www.hugabugtravels.com
      Lightning Source is my printer and I create children's picture books. I am the co-author /co-illustrator and the vivid colors are great!  Are you sure Lightning Source has bad quality? I have been using them for 4 years plus and I am preparing to publish my fourth book of Hug-A-Bug Travels Series.
      Hug-A-Bug hugs,
      Anna Church

      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 13, 2013
        Dear Anna,
        Perhaps Lightning Source has improved it's equipment for better children's interior art since I first began with them. That is good to hear. Thanks for the update.
        Deborah

        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 13, 2013
          Thanks for your comment back! I really like Lightning Source and they have been very professional with me.
          Anna Church