Skip to search.

Re: [scbwi-houston] Interview on the SCBWI blog

  • Peggy
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 7, 2013

      Great interview, Lynne. You and Vicki really give our chapter some nice compliments. Peggy Shallock

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 8, 2013
        Great interview, Lynne.

        I'm excited about Chained being a Crystal Kite book.

        “Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.”
        Mark Twain

        Millie Theis Martin, Ph.D.
        ARA, Houston SCBWI
        13319 Spring Hollow Drive
        Tomball, TX 77375
        (713) 822-5285; (281) 351-7090

      • ctbkaty@...
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 8, 2013

          Chained is a fabulous book and deserves all of the honors it has gotten. Bravo Lynne.