Interview on the SCBWI blog

  • Lynne Kelly
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 5, 2013
      Hi everyone!

      Just realized that a brief interview with me was on the SCBWI blog yesterday, along with some comments from Vicki about our awesome Houston group!

      Lynne
    • marydwade@...
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 5, 2013
        Great going, Lynne!

        Marydw

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 5, 2013

          That’s so cool.

          Dotti

          Spellbound and Determined (as Dax Varley)
          http://www.daxvarley.com

          Just realized that a brief interview with me was on the SCBWI blog yesterday, along with some comments from Vicki about our awesome Houston group!

          Lynne

          No virus found in this message.

        • Kathy Duval
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 6, 2013
            Nice interview, Lynne!

            --
            Visit me at kathyduval.com!
          • joypreble
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 7, 2013
              AWESOME Lynne! And nice quotes from Vicki, too! So thrilled for you to get this NATIONAL recognition! Cheers! And cheers to our entire SCBWI tribe of writers!

              Joy Preble
              www.joypreble
              THE SWEET DEAD LIFE (Soho Press)
              DREAMING ANASTASIA series (Sourcebooks)
              THE A WORD (forthcoming May 2014, Soho Press)

              --- In scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com, Lynne Kelly <lynne01@...> wrote:

              > Hi everyone!
              >
              > Just realized that a brief interview with me was on the SCBWI blog
              > yesterday, along with some comments from Vicki about our awesome Houston
              > group!
              >
              > http://scbwi.blogspot.com/2013/07/the-2013-crystal-kite-winner-profiles.html
              >
              > Lynne
              >

              > *Lynne Kelly*
              > CHAINED | Macmillan/FSG
              > www.lynnekellybooks.com
              > Where to find me: <https://www.facebook.com/authorLynneKelly>
              > Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/authorLynneKelly>
              > <http://www.twitter.com/lynnekelly> Twitter<http://www.twitter.com/lynnekelly>
              > <http://lynnekellybooks.com> Blogger <http://lynnekellybooks.com>
              > <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4582507.Lynne_Kelly>
              > goodreads<http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4582507.Lynne_Kelly>
              > <http://pinterest.com/lynnekellyh/>
              > pinterest<http://pinterest.com/lynnekellyh/>
              > <http://www.youtube.com/user/lynnekelly2000?feature=mhee>
              > YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/user/lynnekelly2000?feature=mhee>
              > Want a signature like mine?
              > <http://r1.wisestamp.com/r/landing?promo=16&dest=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wisestamp.com%2Femail-install%3Futm_source%3Dextension%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dpromo_16>
              > Click
              > here.<http://r1.wisestamp.com/r/landing?promo=16&dest=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wisestamp.com%2Femail-install%3Futm_source%3Dextension%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dpromo_16>

            • Peggy
              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 7, 2013

                Great interview, Lynne. You and Vicki really give our chapter some nice compliments. Peggy Shallock

                Just realized that a brief interview with me was on the SCBWI blog
                yesterday, along with some comments from Vicki about our awesome Houston
                group!

                http://scbwi.blogspot.com/2013/07/the-2013-crystal-kite-winner-profiles.html

                Lynne

                *Lynne Kelly*
                CHAINED | Macmillan/FSG
                www.lynnekellybooks.com
                Where to find me:
                Facebook
                Twitter
                Blogger

                goodreads

                pinterest

                YouTube
                Want a signature like mine?

                Click
                here.

              • Millie Martin
                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 8, 2013
                  Great interview, Lynne.

                  I'm excited about Chained being a Crystal Kite book.

                  “Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.”
                  Mark Twain

                  Millie Theis Martin, Ph.D.
                  ARA, Houston SCBWI
                  13319 Spring Hollow Drive
                  Tomball, TX 77375
                  (713) 822-5285; (281) 351-7090

                • ctbkaty@...
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jul 8, 2013

                    Chained is a fabulous book and deserves all of the honors it has gotten. Bravo Lynne.