Free Download

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2013

      You can get my ebook, Spellbound and Determined for free at Smashwords by using this coupon code: LZ69U. It’s super easy and you can pick your format. The coupon is only good through today. Here’s the link to my book: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/322252

      And, of course, reviews are welcome. :)

      Dotti

      Spellbound and Determined (as Dax Varley)
      http://www.daxvarley.com