Class of 2K14

  • Varsha Bajaj
    Message 1 of 28 , Jul 1, 2013

      It's LAUNCH DAY for @Class2k14!!! And I am excited to part of this amazing group of writers.

      We're celebrating with a $100 e-GIVEAWAY to any book retailer! #2k14books #KidLit http://classof2k14.com/class-of-2k14-launch-day-giveaway/

      Varsha Bajaj

      www.varshabajaj.com

    • CRYSTAL ALLEN
      Message 2 of 28 , Jul 1, 2013
        Happy Launch Day, Varsha!  You add class to that group!  Enjoy the ride!

        SCBWI Tribe Rocks!

        Crystal

        On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 8:18 AM, Varsha Bajaj <author@...> wrote:

        It's LAUNCH DAY for @Class2k14!!! And I am excited to part of this amazing group of writers.

        We're celebrating with a $100 e-GIVEAWAY to any book retailer! #2k14books #KidLit http://classof2k14.com/class-of-2k14-launch-day-giveaway/

        Varsha Bajaj

        www.varshabajaj.com

      • Christina Mandelski
        Message 3 of 28 , Jul 1, 2013
          Congrats Varsha and to all 2k14 members!!

          I signed up for the giveaway -- super easy and a great site!

          xo,
          Chris

          THE SWEETEST THING a young adult novel about love, loss and cake.
          Egmont USA
          www.christinamandelski.com

          Message 4 of 28 , Jul 1, 2013
            Congratulations, Varsha! and all the 2k14ers. I signed up!

            --
            Visit me at kathyduval.com!
          • Varsha Bajaj
            Message 5 of 28 , Jul 11, 2013

              Hi all,

              We're celebrating with a $100 e-GIVEAWAY to any book retailer! #2k14books #KidLit http://classof2k14.com/class-of-2k14-launch-day-giveaway/

              FIVE days left for the launch giveaway to close. Thank you, thank you,  to everyone who entered and liked us on Facebook or twitter .

              I would enter for $100 to a book retailer if I was eligibleJ

              Varsha Bajaj

              www.varshabajaj.com

            • Varsha Bajaj
              Message 6 of 28 , Jan 7, 2014

                Hi all,

                I hope you all will take a minute to watch the Fiction Addiction video made by the Class of 2k14! I feel lucky to be part of this amazing group of debut writers!
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UswbuvQ7Oaw

                Varsha

              • jwriter205@...
                Message 7 of 28 , Jan 7, 2014
                  Varsha,
                       That is so cute!!  Who is the singer?
                               Lynn

                • ctbkaty@...
                  Message 8 of 28 , Jan 7, 2014

                    Yea Varsha! You are a star.

                    Carmen

                  • Bruce Foster
                    Message 9 of 28 , Jan 7, 2014
                      LOVED that!  Best promo video I've seen in a while. Makes me want to buy them all.

                      Bruce Foster
                      http://www.paperpops.com
                      281-373-0846
                      832-594-8939 cell

                      Message 10 of 28 , Jan 7, 2014

                        So cute! And in case I haven’t mentioned it lately, I love Abbey! If I thought my Goodreads gif would show up here, I’d remind you how much. J

                      • Varsha Bajaj
                        Message 11 of 28 , Jan 7, 2014
                          Dotti,
                          I broke my rule of not going to Goodreads just to see your GIF and I love it!!!!
                          Bruce, Carmen, Juli, thank you. I think the video is adorable!
                          Varsha

                          Sent from my iPhone

                            Message 13 of 28 , Jan 7, 2014
                              That is a great video, Varsha. And I love that each book has it's launch date listed. So much to look forward to! It's also nice that your cover stands out so well among all the other books--a bright, fun splash; the perfect tone for your story.

                              VonnaCarter.com: Children's & YA Agents/Editors at Conferences, Workshops/Retreats/Online Workshops
                              twitter
                              facebook

                            • Varsha Bajaj
                              Message 14 of 28 , Jan 7, 2014
                                Thank you Vonna! I do hope it gets seen. Would appreciate retweets and posts.
                                Varsha

                                Sent from my iPhone

                                On Jan 7, 2014, at 3:40 PM, Vonna Carter <cartervk@...> wrote:

                                That is a great video, Varsha. And I love that each book has it's launch date listed. So much to look forward to! It's also nice that your cover stands out so well among all the other books--a bright, fun splash; the perfect tone for your story.

                                VonnaCarter.com: Children's & YA Agents/Editors at Conferences, Workshops/Retreats/Online Workshops
                                twitter
                                facebook

                              • Doris Fisher
                                Message 15 of 28 , Jan 7, 2014
                                  Varsha,
                                  This is so nice! I'm so happy for you. Congrats on the group book trailer.
                                  I particularly like seeing the dates.

                                  Doris

                                  ++++++++++++
                                  Children's Author
                                  Army Camels, Jackson Sundown

                                • Lynne Kelly

                                    Message 17 of 28 , Jan 7, 2014
                                      I was thinking the same thing Lynne! Great trailer - I love the title Fiction Addiction. Kristin and Varsha both represent our chapter with such charm - wishing y'all both great success! And so looking forward to reading y'all's books!

                                      Take care, McCourt

                                      On Jan 7, 2014, at 5:46 PM, Lynne Kelly <lynne01@...> wrote:

                                      Varsha, that is fabulous! Amazing job. It's so cool that Houston can claim two of the authors in that small group of debuters.

                                      Lynne

                                      .

                                    • Maria Ashworth
                                      Message 18 of 28 , Jan 7, 2014
                                        Cute, cute, cute!

                                        Maria-Sent from my iPad
                                        www.mariaashworth.com
                                        Twitter: @maria_ashworth
                                      • Pat Miller
                                        Message 19 of 28 , Jan 7, 2014
                                          This video is every bit as awesome as its addicting authors. Congratulations, and best wishes for huge sales and starred reviews! Pat
                                        • Varsha Bajaj
                                          Message 20 of 28 , Jan 7, 2014
                                            Thanks Lynne, Maria, McCourt and Pat! Glad you guys like it.
                                            Varsha

                                            Sent from my iPhone

                                            On Jan 7, 2014, at 7:03 PM, Maria  Ashworth <mashworth113@...> wrote:

                                            Cute, cute, cute!

                                            Maria-Sent from my iPad
                                            www.mariaashworth.com
                                            Twitter: @maria_ashworth

                                          • Kelly Bennett
                                            Message 21 of 28 , Jan 7, 2014

                                              So much fun!!! Varsha it must be amazing to be a part of 2K14! I want to read them all—and meet these fun/interesting authors! Congrats!

                                              What’s new with Kelly Bennett Books? VAMPIRE BABY! (Candlewick Press, Ages 3-8)

                                              Watch the VAMPIRE BABY Book Trailer here!

                                              “YOUCH Tootie! NO BITE!”

                                              I hope you all will take a minute to watch the Fiction Addiction video made by the Class of 2k14! I feel lucky to be part of this amazing group of debut writers!
                                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UswbuvQ7Oaw

                                              Varsha

                                            • Peggy
                                              Message 22 of 28 , Jan 7, 2014

                                                Fabulous, Varsha. I know you're proud of your whole group! Peggy

                                                  Message 24 of 28 , Jan 8, 2014
                                                    What a great video. Congratualtions on being part of 2K14!

                                                    Message 25 of 28 , Jan 8, 2014

                                                      Varsha, if you know, I'm curious as to who the singer is
                                                      in the video.
                                                                     Thanks,
                                                                 Lynn Abrams

                                                      Message 26 of 28 , Jan 8, 2014

                                                        Lynn, I don’t but I will find out and let you know. He is a friend of one of the writers.

                                                        Varsha

                                                          Message 28 of 28 , Jan 9, 2014
                                                            Thanks, Varsha. He certainly has a better-than-average voice.