Children's Writer contest

  • Marianne
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28 5:35 PM

      For those of you who aren’t subscribers to Children’s Writer, I thought I’d pass along that they are holding a contest for a kindergarten-level story (to 150 words) on the theme of exploration. The winner is published in the newsletter and gets $500. Second place is $250, and 3-5th get $100. Deadline is July 12. The entry fee is $15, but that gets you a subscription, too. It’s free to enter if you’re a subscriber.

      Here’s the website: http://www.childrenswriter.com/  Click on “Writing Contests” to see the details.

      Marianne Dyson

      Golden Kite & AIP Science Writing Award winner;

      Former NASA Flight Controller;

      http://www.mdyson.com

      Twitter/Facebook: MarianneDyson