Re: Publication Announcement

  • joypreble
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 26, 2013
      Congrats and cheers to this good news! I am sure Linda is indeed smiling.
      Joy Preble
      www.joypreble.com

      --- In scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com, "Donna Grahmann" <dgrahmann@...> wrote:

      > Hi, Everyone,
      >

      > This would have been a wonderful day to share with our dear friend, Linda
      > Leschak. Last year, four of our Tomball critique members set out to write a
      > group poem to enter into a contest, just for fun. Although we didn't win,
      > we enjoyed the creative process. Our poem, as well as another poem and two
      > short stories of my own, were accepted this year for publication in the
      > anthology, Behind Our Eyes: A Second Look. We hope that Linda's smile is
      > blooming from ear to ear.
      >

      > Spread the good news! It's here, it's here; it's finally here!!!
      >

      > Behind Our Eyes: A Second Look is now available on Amazon in print and
      > e-book format.
      >
      > This captivating anthology co-authored by 65 writers will pull at your heart
      > strings, bring you to tears, and make your spirit bloom with laughter. Four
      > local authors included in this anthology are: Susan Gottlieb, Donna
      > Grahmann, Linda Leschak, and Dana Strange.
      >

      > Order your copy at the following link,
      >

      > <http://www.amazon.com/Behind-Our-Eyes-Second-Look/dp/1490304479/ref=sr_1_1?
      > ie=UTF8&qid=1372024554&sr=8-1&keywords=Behind+Our+Eyes%3A+A+Second+Look>
      > http://www.amazon.com/Behind-Our-Eyes-Second-Look/dp/1490304479/ref=sr_1_1?i
      > e=UTF8&qid=1372024554&sr=8-1&keywords=Behind+Our+Eyes%3A+A+Second+Look
      >

      > Donna Grahmann,
      >
      > Co-Author of
      >
      > Behind Our Eyes: A Second Look

    • Beth Cross
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 26, 2013
        Congratulations Donna, Dana, and Susan! Wish Linda was here to celebrate! I know she is looking down on you and 'her smile is blooming'.

        Beth

        PS. Donna, congratulations on the publication of your other poem and short stories, too!

        On Jun 26, 2013, at 1:20 PM, joypreble wrote:

        Congrats and cheers to this good news! I am sure Linda is indeed smiling.
        Joy Preble
        www.joypreble.com

        --- In scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com, "Donna Grahmann" <dgrahmann@...> wrote:

        > Hi, Everyone,
        >

        > This would have been a wonderful day to share with our dear friend, Linda
        > Leschak. Last year, four of our Tomball critique members set out to write a
        > group poem to enter into a contest, just for fun. Although we didn't win,
        > we enjoyed the creative process. Our poem, as well as another poem and two
        > short stories of my own, were accepted this year for publication in the
        > anthology, Behind Our Eyes: A Second Look. We hope that Linda's smile is
        > blooming from ear to ear.
        >

        > Spread the good news! It's here, it's here; it's finally here!!!
        >

        > Behind Our Eyes: A Second Look is now available on Amazon in print and
        > e-book format.
        >
        > This captivating anthology co-authored by 65 writers will pull at your heart
        > strings, bring you to tears, and make your spirit bloom with laughter. Four
        > local authors included in this anthology are: Susan Gottlieb, Donna
        > Grahmann, Linda Leschak, and Dana Strange.
        >

        > Order your copy at the following link,
        >

        > <http://www.amazon.com/Behind-Our-Eyes-Second-Look/dp/1490304479/ref=sr_1_1?
        > ie=UTF8&qid=1372024554&sr=8-1&keywords=Behind+Our+Eyes%3A+A+Second+Look>
        > http://www.amazon.com/Behind-Our-Eyes-Second-Look/dp/1490304479/ref=sr_1_1?i
        > e=UTF8&qid=1372024554&sr=8-1&keywords=Behind+Our+Eyes%3A+A+Second+Look
        >

        > Donna Grahmann,
        >
        > Co-Author of
        >
        > Behind Our Eyes: A Second Look

      • Tayyba Kanwal
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 27, 2013
          Congratulations, Donna. What lovely news!

          Tayyba
        • Maria Ashworth
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 27, 2013
            That is so cool. Congrats!