Publication Announcement

  • Donna Grahmann
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 24, 2013

      Hi, Everyone,

      This would have been a wonderful day to share with our dear friend, Linda Leschak.  Last year, four of our Tomball critique members set out to write a group poem to enter into a contest, just for fun.  Although we didn’t win, we enjoyed the creative process.  Our poem, as well as another poem and two short stories of my own, were accepted this year for publication in the anthology, Behind Our Eyes: A Second Look.  We hope that Linda’s smile is blooming from ear to ear.

      Spread the good news!  It’s here, it’s here; it’s finally here!!!

      Behind Our Eyes: A Second Look is now available on Amazon in print and e-book format.

      This captivating anthology co-authored by 65 writers will pull at your heart strings, bring you to tears, and make your spirit bloom with laughter.  Four local authors included in this anthology are:  Susan Gottlieb, Donna Grahmann, Linda Leschak, and Dana Strange.

      Order your copy at the following link,

      http://www.amazon.com/Behind-Our-Eyes-Second-Look/dp/1490304479/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1372024554&sr=8-1&keywords=Behind+Our+Eyes%3A+A+Second+Look

      Donna Grahmann,

      Co-Author of

      Behind Our Eyes:  A Second Look

    • Millie Martin
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 25, 2013
        Beyond Our Eyes: A Second Look--what a wonderful expression of Donna's, Dana's, Susan's, and Linda's talent!

        It's especially poignant for all who knew Linda and valued both her writing and her giving spirit.

        “Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.”
        Mark Twain

        Millie Theis Martin, Ph.D.
        ARA, Houston SCBWI
        13319 Spring Hollow Drive
        Tomball, TX 77375

      • Vicki Sansum
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 25, 2013
          Congratulations, Donna, Susan and Dana! For sure Linda is smiling at
          this great news. Her star is twinkling even brighter.
          Vicki
        • CRYSTAL ALLEN

            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 25, 2013
              Congrats to all of you!
              Hug-A-Bug hugs,
              Anna Church
              SCBWI Houston member

              Congratulations, Donna, Susan and Dana! For sure Linda is smiling at
              this great news. Her star is twinkling even brighter.
              Vicki

            • joypreble
              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 26, 2013
                Congrats and cheers to this good news! I am sure Linda is indeed smiling.
                Joy Preble
                www.joypreble.com

                --- In scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com, "Donna Grahmann" <dgrahmann@...> wrote:

                > Hi, Everyone,
                >

                > This would have been a wonderful day to share with our dear friend, Linda
                > Leschak. Last year, four of our Tomball critique members set out to write a
                > group poem to enter into a contest, just for fun. Although we didn't win,
                > we enjoyed the creative process. Our poem, as well as another poem and two
                > short stories of my own, were accepted this year for publication in the
                > anthology, Behind Our Eyes: A Second Look. We hope that Linda's smile is
                > blooming from ear to ear.
                >

                > Spread the good news! It's here, it's here; it's finally here!!!
                >

                > Behind Our Eyes: A Second Look is now available on Amazon in print and
                > e-book format.
                >
                > This captivating anthology co-authored by 65 writers will pull at your heart
                > strings, bring you to tears, and make your spirit bloom with laughter. Four
                > local authors included in this anthology are: Susan Gottlieb, Donna
                > Grahmann, Linda Leschak, and Dana Strange.
                >

                > Order your copy at the following link,
                >

                > <http://www.amazon.com/Behind-Our-Eyes-Second-Look/dp/1490304479/ref=sr_1_1?
                > ie=UTF8&qid=1372024554&sr=8-1&keywords=Behind+Our+Eyes%3A+A+Second+Look>
                > http://www.amazon.com/Behind-Our-Eyes-Second-Look/dp/1490304479/ref=sr_1_1?i
                > e=UTF8&qid=1372024554&sr=8-1&keywords=Behind+Our+Eyes%3A+A+Second+Look
                >

                > Donna Grahmann,
                >
                > Co-Author of
                >
                > Behind Our Eyes: A Second Look

              • Beth Cross
                Message 7 of 10 , Jun 26, 2013
                  Congratulations Donna, Dana, and Susan! Wish Linda was here to celebrate! I know she is looking down on you and 'her smile is blooming'.

                  Beth

                  PS. Donna, congratulations on the publication of your other poem and short stories, too!

                  On Jun 26, 2013, at 1:20 PM, joypreble wrote:

                  Congrats and cheers to this good news! I am sure Linda is indeed smiling.
                  Joy Preble
                  www.joypreble.com

                  --- In scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com, "Donna Grahmann" <dgrahmann@...> wrote:

                  > Hi, Everyone,
                  >

                  > This would have been a wonderful day to share with our dear friend, Linda
                  > Leschak. Last year, four of our Tomball critique members set out to write a
                  > group poem to enter into a contest, just for fun. Although we didn't win,
                  > we enjoyed the creative process. Our poem, as well as another poem and two
                  > short stories of my own, were accepted this year for publication in the
                  > anthology, Behind Our Eyes: A Second Look. We hope that Linda's smile is
                  > blooming from ear to ear.
                  >

                  > Spread the good news! It's here, it's here; it's finally here!!!
                  >

                  > Behind Our Eyes: A Second Look is now available on Amazon in print and
                  > e-book format.
                  >
                  > This captivating anthology co-authored by 65 writers will pull at your heart
                  > strings, bring you to tears, and make your spirit bloom with laughter. Four
                  > local authors included in this anthology are: Susan Gottlieb, Donna
                  > Grahmann, Linda Leschak, and Dana Strange.
                  >

                  > Order your copy at the following link,
                  >

                  > <http://www.amazon.com/Behind-Our-Eyes-Second-Look/dp/1490304479/ref=sr_1_1?
                  > ie=UTF8&qid=1372024554&sr=8-1&keywords=Behind+Our+Eyes%3A+A+Second+Look>
                  > http://www.amazon.com/Behind-Our-Eyes-Second-Look/dp/1490304479/ref=sr_1_1?i
                  > e=UTF8&qid=1372024554&sr=8-1&keywords=Behind+Our+Eyes%3A+A+Second+Look
                  >

                  > Donna Grahmann,
                  >
                  > Co-Author of
                  >
                  > Behind Our Eyes: A Second Look

                • Tayyba Kanwal
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jun 27, 2013
                    Congratulations, Donna. What lovely news!

                    Tayyba
                  • Maria Ashworth
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jun 27, 2013
                      That is so cool. Congrats!