TEXAS TEEN PANEL (Joy Preble, Mary Lindsey, PJ Hoover) at The Woodlands B&N 6/23

  • joypreble
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2013
      Hey all-- It's going to be the Mary Lindsey weekend! Not only is she launching at BW this Saturday, but she will be signing with me and PJ Hoover this Sunday, 6/23 at 2PM at The Woodlands B&N (at the mall) on the Texas Teen Panel! 3 authors! 3 times the fun! Plus candy! We would love to see you! Here is the link:http://store-locator.barnesandnoble.com/event/4385102

      Hope to see you soon! Thanks for you support!
      Joy Preble
      www.joypreble.com