RE: [scbwi-houston] THANK YOU for helping make last Saturday so awesome!

  • CRYSTAL ALLEN
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 14, 2013

      The plate.

      On Jun 14, 2013 3:19 PM, "Dotti Enderle" <enderle4@...> wrote:

      > I ordered a Father's Day cake from Ooh-La-La.  German Chocolate.  Ring a bell? :)

      But what’s Dad going to eat?

      Dotti

      Spellbound and Determined (as Dax Varley)
      http://www.daxvarley.com

    • Dede Ducharme
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 15, 2013
        Enjoyed both, Joy!  My flight to Newark was much shorter than expected because I was traveling with "angels." Fun premise. Fun book.  Dede Fox
      • Kathy Duval
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 15, 2013
          Enjoyed your launch, and now I'm enjoying THE SWEET DEAD LIFE!

          --
          Visit me at kathyduval.com!