Re: [scbwi-houston] THANK YOU for helping make last Saturday so awesome!

  • CRYSTAL ALLEN
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 14, 2013

      I ordered a Father's Day cake from Ooh-La-La.  German Chocolate.  Ring a bell? :)

      On Jun 14, 2013 11:34 AM, "joypreble" <baronessp@...> wrote:

      Just wanted to say THANK YOU to all of you who came to Blue Willow Bookshop last Saturday to help launch THE SWEET DEAD LIFE! It was humbling and wonderful to see so many of you. I hope you enjoyed the cookies... and of course, the book!

      Joy Preble
      www.joypreble.com

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 14, 2013

        > I ordered a Father's Day cake from Ooh-La-La.  German Chocolate.  Ring a bell? :)

        But what’s Dad going to eat?

        Dotti

        Spellbound and Determined (as Dax Varley)
        http://www.daxvarley.com

      • CRYSTAL ALLEN
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 14, 2013

          The plate.

          On Jun 14, 2013 3:19 PM, "Dotti Enderle" <enderle4@...> wrote:

          > I ordered a Father's Day cake from Ooh-La-La.  German Chocolate.  Ring a bell? :)

          But what’s Dad going to eat?

          Dotti

          Spellbound and Determined (as Dax Varley)
          http://www.daxvarley.com

        • Dede Ducharme
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 15, 2013
            Enjoyed both, Joy!  My flight to Newark was much shorter than expected because I was traveling with "angels." Fun premise. Fun book.  Dede Fox
          • Kathy Duval
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 15, 2013
              Enjoyed your launch, and now I'm enjoying THE SWEET DEAD LIFE!

              --
              Visit me at kathyduval.com!