THANK YOU for helping make last Saturday so awesome!

  • joypreble
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 14 9:34 AM
      Just wanted to say THANK YOU to all of you who came to Blue Willow Bookshop last Saturday to help launch THE SWEET DEAD LIFE! It was humbling and wonderful to see so many of you. I hope you enjoyed the cookies... and of course, the book!

      Joy Preble
      www.joypreble.com
    • CRYSTAL ALLEN
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 14 12:45 PM

        I ordered a Father's Day cake from Ooh-La-La.  German Chocolate.  Ring a bell? :)

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 14 1:18 PM

          > I ordered a Father's Day cake from Ooh-La-La.  German Chocolate.  Ring a bell? :)

          But what’s Dad going to eat?

          Dotti

          Spellbound and Determined (as Dax Varley)
          http://www.daxvarley.com

        • CRYSTAL ALLEN
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 14 1:20 PM

            The plate.

            On Jun 14, 2013 3:19 PM, "Dotti Enderle" <enderle4@...> wrote:

            > I ordered a Father's Day cake from Ooh-La-La.  German Chocolate.  Ring a bell? :)

            But what’s Dad going to eat?

            Dotti

            Spellbound and Determined (as Dax Varley)
            http://www.daxvarley.com

          • Dede Ducharme
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 15 5:32 AM
              Enjoyed both, Joy!  My flight to Newark was much shorter than expected because I was traveling with "angels." Fun premise. Fun book.  Dede Fox
            • Kathy Duval
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 15 4:09 PM
                Enjoyed your launch, and now I'm enjoying THE SWEET DEAD LIFE!

                --
                Visit me at kathyduval.com!