Re: Author story time at Uptown Park, Wednesday AMs, June-August

  • Sharon Rice
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 12, 2013
      My apologies, Anna.

      The event was tentatively put on hold recently, and we sadly had confirmation today that it was cancelled. I am following up with a list of vendors now canceling all promotions.

      Thank you for being open to this event. Unfortunately it has been cancelled.

      Thank you,

      On Wednesday, June 12, 2013, Anna Church wrote:

      Hi
      I have not heard back about Playtime In The Park schedule.  Has anyone else? Was it canceled?
      Just wondering...

      Have a Hug-A-Bug Day!
      Anna Church

      HugABug

      On May 20, 2013, at 12:35 PM, Sharon Rice <sharonmrice@...> wrote:

      Hello all,

      I have updated information regarding this opportunity at Uptown Park in Houston, Texas.

      We are looking to host "Playtime in the Park" on Wednesday mornings from 10:30-11:30am across 4 stores which feature kids shoes, clothing and gifts.

      The target dates are June 5 – August 28th.

       Email blasts would be sent out to our listserve of approximately 1500 subscribers in June, July and August, as well as circulated to Mom's groups in all the inner loop and near loop neighborhoods. Uptown Park will post about it on our Facebook page, will create a Facebook event online. We will also create an event for this summer series on our website. Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram will also be utilized to feature these outings. We will submit a press release to CultureMap and PaperCity as well.

       Signage would be posted around Uptown Park, as well as on the shopping center digital billboard. We anticipate children from early childhood through elementary school to be in attendance.

       We anticipate having an author reading books in one of the four stores each week. Crafts, games, and building block activities would be featured in the other stores.

       I have listed the target dates below for your convenience. Please follow up and let us know the following:

      1)      If you are available to participate

      2)      If so, please respond and let us know which dates that you would be available to participate.

      3)      Please follow up with any further questions

      4)      Please inform any of your author friends who would also be interested in participating.

       Wednesday, June 5

      Wednesday, June 12

      Wednesday, June 19

      Wednesday, June 26

      Wednesday, July 3

      Wednesday, July 10

      Wednesday, July 17

      Wednesday, July 24

      Wednesday, July 31

      Wednesday, August 7

      Wednesday, August 14

      Wednesday, August 21

      Wednesday, August 28

      Thank you again for you interest in this exciting opportunity. We look forward to partnering with you.

      Thank you to those who have responded. I apologize that you are receiving this email twice.

      If you are interested, please follow up by EOD Wednesday, May 22nd, as we will be finalizing this event this week for the summer months.

      Sincerely,

      Sharon

      73.523.4359

      --
      SMR

      --
      SMR
    • anna church
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 12, 2013
        I understand, sorry it did not work out. Thank you for taking the time putting into this project to make it happen.
        Have a Hug-A-Bug Day!

        Anna Church