Re: [scbwi-houston] New Trailer for pop up book

  • Peggy
    Message 1 of 17 , Jun 5, 2013

      Love the trailer and that some of the proceeds are going to the Parks Conservatory. Way to go! Peggy

      Message 2 of 17 , Jun 5, 2013
        Absolutely breathtaking, Bruce. Loved the music, too.

        Sherry

        In a message dated 6/5/2013 12:34:37 P.M. Central Daylight Time, bruce@... writes:

        Hi, everyone.

        I'm excited to announce that we have just posted a video for America's National Parks Pop Up Book. The video was produced by Nathan Hale (husband of our very own Chantee Hale!), and Ink in Motion. Nathan also sang the song on the soundtrack.  He did a fabulous job with it and was very easy to work with, so if you are looking for someone to help you with your own book trailer, please visit www.inkinmotion.com.  and click on his Blog link while there to read some background on how he created this video....

        Here is a link to the video.  Looking forward to hearing your comments!

        Bruce

      • Bryan Kile

          Message 4 of 17 , Jun 5, 2013
            Fabulous, Bruce!

            When I receive my copy I'll have you autograph it!

            Doris
          • martygra1@...
            Message 5 of 17 , Jun 5, 2013
              Brings your wonderfully interactive book more to life than ever Bruce. Great job!
              Marty

              Sent from my iPhone

              On Jun 5, 2013, at 12:36 PM, Bruce Foster <bruce@...> wrote:

              Hi, everyone.

              I'm excited to announce that we have just posted a video for America's National Parks Pop Up Book. The video was produced by Nathan Hale (husband of our very own Chantee Hale!), and Ink in Motion. Nathan also sang the song on the soundtrack.  He did a fabulous job with it and was very easy to work with, so if you are looking for someone to help you with your own book trailer, please visit www.inkinmotion.com.  and click on his Blog link while there to read some background on how he created this video....

              Here is a link to the video.  Looking forward to hearing your comments!

              Bruce

            • Bruce Foster
              Message 6 of 17 , Jun 5, 2013
                Yes. Since it is more difficult than ever to expose a pop up book to the public, Nathan's trailer is essential to our publicity campaign.

                Bruce Foster
                http://www.paperpops.com
                281-373-0846
                832-594-8939 cell

[...]

              • Christina Mandelski
                Message 7 of 17 , Jun 5, 2013
                  That's awesome! Thanks for sharing!

                  Chris

                  THE SWEETEST THING a young adult novel about love, loss and cake.
                  Egmont USA
                  www.christinamandelski.com

                  Message 8 of 17 , Jun 5, 2013
                    Wonderful!  Love the trailer.  Congrats to all

                    Sent from my iPhone

                  • colburnc@sbcglobal.net
                    Message 9 of 17 , Jun 6, 2013
                      Very cool, nearly-cuz! I'm posting to FB and Twitter today!!!
                      c:

                      --- In scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com, Bruce Foster <bruce@...> wrote:

                      > Hi, everyone.
                      >
                      > I'm excited to announce that we have just posted a video for America's National Parks Pop Up Book. The video was produced by Nathan Hale (husband of our very own Chantee Hale!), and Ink in Motion. Nathan also sang the song on the soundtrack. He did a fabulous job with it and was very easy to work with, so if you are looking for someone to help you with your own book trailer, please visit www.inkinmotion.com. and click on his Blog link while there to read some background on how he created this video....
                      >
                      > Here is a link to the video. Looking forward to hearing your comments!
                      >
                      > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMeae09TnsQ&feature=youtu.be
                      >
                      > Bruce

                    • Bruce Foster
                      Message 10 of 17 , Jun 6, 2013
                        Hey, Cherie. Thank you.

                        There IS a new link as we found a typo. Please link to this if you are going to post.

                        Very sweet of you!

                        Bruce Foster
                        http://www.paperpops.com
                        281-373-0846
                        832-594-8939 cell

                        On Jun 6, 2013, at 11:16 AM, colburnc@... wrote:

                        Very cool, nearly-cuz! I'm posting to FB and Twitter today!!!
                        c:

                        --- In scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com, Bruce Foster <bruce@...> wrote:

                        > Hi, everyone.
                        >
                        > I'm excited to announce that we have just posted a video for America's National Parks Pop Up Book. The video was produced by Nathan Hale (husband of our very own Chantee Hale!), and Ink in Motion. Nathan also sang the song on the soundtrack. He did a fabulous job with it and was very easy to work with, so if you are looking for someone to help you with your own book trailer, please visit www.inkinmotion.com. and click on his Blog link while there to read some background on how he created this video....
                        >
                        > Here is a link to the video. Looking forward to hearing your comments!
                        >
                        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMeae09TnsQ&feature=youtu.be
                        >
                        > Bruce

                      • Maria Ashworth
                        Message 11 of 17 , Jun 7, 2013
                          Kudos to Nathan Hale. Bruce, the book is amazing! Getting one as soon as I can! The bear jumping out, so crative.

                          Sent from my iPad