SGWL Writing Competition

  • Kelly Bennett
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2004
      Subject: [scbwi-houston] FW: SGWL Writing Competition

      On behalf of the San Gabriel Writers' League, I'd like to invite you to
      participate in the 2005 "Writing Smarter" Contest. Entries will be accepted
      in poetry, fiction and non-fiction, and cash prizes will be awarded in each
      category for first, second and third place winners.

      Winners of the contest will be honored at our Spring Workshop, so we hope
      you'll mark your calendar now for Saturday, April 23, 2005 and plan to
      attend.

      Entry forms and contest rules will be available at sgwl.org soon, but I have
      taken the liberty of attaching two Word documents containing the two sides
      of the form for your information.

      If you know of anyone else who might be interested in participating in this
      year's competition, we encourage you to forward this message along. If the
      attachments get lost along the way, recipients may write to me directly at
      sangabrieljudge@...

      Best regards,
      Melissa Leedom

      2005 Contest Coordinator

      Melissa Lea Leedom
      2005 SGWL Contest Coordinator
      www.sgwl.org
      www.forgive490.com

      _____

      Do you Yahoo!?

      <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/hm/100/evt=26230/*http://promotions
      .yahoo.com/new_mail/static/efficiency.html> New and Improved Yahoo! Mail -
      100MB free storage!

      --
      JoAn Martin
      2407 Kilgore Rd.