Looking for Private Writing Instruction?

  • joypreble
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2013
      Hey all -- So good to see everyone at last night's meeting!

      I have room in my schedule this summer for one or two private writing students. If you are working on a YA or MG manuscript and are looking to take it to the next level, email me off list.

      Joy Preble
      www.joypreble.com
      DREAMING ANASTASIA series (Sourcebooks)
      THE SWEET DEAD LIFE (Soho Press)
      WHO DONE IT (Soho Press)
      THE A WORD (forthcoming in May 2014, Soho Press)
    • Mark
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 28, 2013
        Hi Joy.
        I'm new to the group and have just found this post.
        Do you still have room for a private writing student?
        If so, what is your fee?
        Take care.

        Mark