Houston Fall Conference

  • tiggertex@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2004
      Dear Procrastinating Friends:

      If you have registered for the Fall conference, no worries until I try to
      sell you a brown canvas bag in November.

      We have also added a dinner at Pappasito's for $25 (pay in advance) on
      Saturday night. Please email me personally at tiggertex@... if you would like
      to be added to the list.

      If you HAVEN'T registered, we only have 35 spots left until sell out, and I
      receive queries daily because we appeared in Writer's Digest and Byline
      Magazine!

      Go to www.scbwi-houston.org and download a form today because I expect to
      SELL OUT!

      Best Regards,
      Bettina

    • marydwade@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2004
        Bettina,

        I'll come to the dinner on Saturday. I'm in Honolulu right now playing with Melia. I'll come home on Octo 11 and get a check to you right after that.

        Mary
      • Tamra Norton
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2004
          Hi everyone,

          I'm on the board of contributing editors at latterdayauthors.com and had the pleasure of interviewing the prolific children's picture book author, Rick Walton this past month. If you'd like to check out the interview, go to: http://www.latterdayauthors.com/children/tn+walton.htm .

          Hope you enjoy!
          --Tamra Norton