Illustrator studio peeks

  • diandramae
    Message 1 of 2 , May 16, 2013
      Western Washington SCBWI shared some fantastic videos I think you'll find very interesting:

      "Hey y'all, check out these 10 minute videos of pro illustrators and their work -- Julie Paschkis, Paul Schmid, Mike Cressy, and Kathleen Kemly. They're Western WA members, and the videos were produced by our soon-to-be new ARA, Dana Sullivan (a guy), an illustrator himself and the author of Ozzie and the Art Contest, coming out in July. We showed two last year and two this year at one of our monthly meeting events, and they're pretty fascinating even (or maybe especially) for us non-illustrators. Feel free to share with your ICs or members generally (with maybe a plug for Dana's forthcoming book!)

      Paul:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxeUr4Nv2Sc&feature=youtu.be

      Julie:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zt9V4ZycTRY&feature=youtu.be

      Mike:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joxIcMrn3JM

      Kathleen:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aNhhOaEN_I

      Cheers,
      Joni
      Western WA"

      It's a fascinating look into the creative process. :)
      (And I now have a few wheels turning!)

      Diandra Mae
      SCBWI-Houston
      Illustrator Coordinator