Re: [scbwi-houston] SWEET DEAD LIFE at Book People and Blue Willow

  • Peggy
    Message 1 of 5 , May 12, 2013
      Good luck with your double launch! Peggy Shallock

      Message 2 of 5 , May 12, 2013
        Joy, can't wait for the delicious preview...and all the trimmings.
        Best wishes'
        Sent from my iPhone

[...]

      • millie martin
        Message 3 of 5 , May 13, 2013
          Joy, I hope both launches are super. Exciting!

          “Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.”
          Mark Twain

          Millie Theis Martin, Ph.D.
          ARA, Houston SCBWI
          13319 Spring Hollow Drive
          Tomball, TX 77375
          (713) 822-5285; (281) 351-7090

        • jessica_capelle
          Message 4 of 5 , May 13, 2013
            Congrats Joy! Looking forward to the Houston launch!
            Jessica