Re: [scbwi-houston] Top 20 Picture Book Agents: 171 Sales

  • Erin Frankel
    Message 1 of 3 , May 10, 2013
      Thank you so much for this list! I am in the market and have been doing my own research trying to decide who to send my PB manuscripts to. This is so helpful.

      Erin Frankel
      Weird! Dare! Tough! (Free Spirit Publishing, 2012)
      www.theweirdseries.com

      Message 2 of 3 , May 13, 2013
        McCourt,
        Thanks so much for this informative list. I plan to study it!
        Doris Fisher