Re: [scbwi-houston] Magic in the Air

  • CRYSTAL ALLEN
    Message 1 of 5 , May 9, 2013
      HOLY MOLY!  This group should make a movie called TRIBE GONE WILD!  What an awesome chapter.  So proud to be a part of it!  Congratulations to everybody!

      Crystal

      On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 11:02 AM, Vonna Carter <cartervk@...> wrote:

      There must be a magical aura hanging over our chapter right now! Congratulations to everyone on this phenomenal chain of success!

      People frequently forget to send me their newsletter info, so just in case, I've been forwarding all this great news to the newsletter account. June will have a very special issue!

      Vonna

    • Christina Mandelski
      Message 2 of 5 , May 9, 2013
        What a chapter!! Congratulations to everyone with GREAT news!!

        xo,
        Chris

        THE SWEETEST THING a young adult novel about love, loss and cake.
        Egmont USA
        www.christinamandelski.com