Re: [scbwi-houston] PARIS BOOK FESTIVAL AWARD

  • martygra1@...
    Message 1 of 26 , May 5, 2013
      Ana, the whole journey is a story in itself! Global hugs. Delighted for you!
      Marty

      Sent from my iPhone

      On May 4, 2013, at 8:05 AM, Erin Frankel <erin2frankel@...> wrote:

      I agree, Janet. Plug into Alicia Keys' This Girl is on Fire...This Chapter is on Fire and sing along. You are all doing such wonderful things! Congrats, Ana.
      xoxo
      Erin

      Erin Frankel
      Weird! Dare! Tough! (Free Spirit Publishing, 2012)