Re: [scbwi-houston] Fwd: America's National Parks Review

  • katina chimney
    Message 1 of 26 , May 3, 2013
      Bravo to you Bruce! Good work :-)

      This is your life. Live it.

      From: Bruce Foster <bruce@...>
      To: Lori Foster <LORI2.FOSTER@...>
      Sent: Wednesday, May 1, 2013 10:55 AM
      Subject: [scbwi-houston] Fwd: America's National Parks Review

      I have a new interview posted online today. Tell me what you think!   http://goodreadswithronna.com/2013/05/01/the-magic-of-pop-up-books-an-interview-with-paper-engineer-bruce-foster/  and visit my website for news about my travel to Seoul soon:  http://www.paperpops.com/
      Bruce

      Bruce Foster
      http://www.paperpops.com
      281-373-0846
      832-594-8939 cell

    • Ana Maria Rodriguez
      Message 2 of 26 , May 3, 2013

        Just received this wonderful news!

        THE IRON BUTTERFLY has received the HONOR AWARD from the 2013 PARIS BOOK FESTIVAL.

        See the listing in this link scrolling down to the Biography/Autobiography category.

        http://www.parisbookfestival.com/winners2013.html

        Ana M

        Ana María Rodríguez

        Author

        Visit my website

        Find me on Facebook

        The Iron Butterfly

        Follow me on Twitter @RodriguezAMaria

      • Mary Ann Hellinghausen

          Message 4 of 26 , May 3, 2013

            Ana Maria, that is fabulous!  Iron Butterfly flies!! Peggy Shallock

            Message 5 of 26 , May 3, 2013

              Congratulations Ana Maria

              Varsha

              .

              Image removed by sender.

            • Lynne Kelly
              Message 6 of 26 , May 3, 2013
                Wow, that is awesome news! Congratulations!

                Lynne

                On Friday, May 3, 2013, Ana Maria Rodriguez wrote:

                Just received this wonderful news!

                THE IRON BUTTERFLY has received the HONOR AWARD from the 2013 PARIS BOOK FESTIVAL.

                See the listing in this link scrolling down to the Biography/Autobiography category.

                http://www.parisbookfestival.com/winners2013.html

                Ana M

                Ana María Rodríguez

                Author

                Visit my website

                Find me on Facebook

                The Iron Butterfly

                Follow me on Twitter @RodriguezAMaria

              • Christina Mandelski
                Message 7 of 26 , May 3, 2013
                  That's awesome -- CONGRATULATIONS!

                  will you go to Paris??

                  Chris

                  THE SWEETEST THING a young adult novel about love, loss and cake.
                  Egmont USA
                  www.christinamandelski.com

                  Message 8 of 26 , May 3, 2013
                    Wonderful News! Congratulations!
                    Hug-A-Bug hugs,
                    Anna Church

                    Message 9 of 26 , May 3, 2013
                      Congratulations, Anna Maria! An international award for you!

                      Doris
                    • Doris
                      Message 10 of 26 , May 3, 2013
                        Bruce,

                        Your interview was informative and so interesting. I love pop-up books and often give them as gifts. You are so very talented. And I love National Parks and have been to many, many. I'll buy a copy of this spectacular book!

                        Doris
                        Message 11 of 26 , May 3, 2013
                          Big congrats!

                          Dotti

                          Sent from my iPhone

                          On May 3, 2013, at 2:31 PM, "Doris" <abcdoris@...> wrote:

                          Congratulations, Anna Maria! An international award for you!

                          Doris

                        • Janet Fox
                          Message 12 of 26 , May 3, 2013
                            Wow - the awesomeness of Houston SCBWI just keeps rolling!! Congrats, Ana!

                            --
                            Janet Fox
                            1416 Kenyon Drive

                            Author of award-winning books for children and young adults.
                            From Speak/Penguin:
                            Sirens, a YA romance and mystery set in 1925 New York
                            Forgiven, a YA novel set in 1906 San Francisco, 2012 WILLA Finalist
                            Faithful, a YA novel set in 1904 Yellowstone NP, 2011 Amelia Bloomer List
                            From Free Spirit Publishing:
                            Get Organized Without Losing It, self-help for kids, 2007 MIPA award-winner

                          • Kelly Bennett
                            Message 13 of 26 , May 3, 2013

                              Fabulous Ana!!

                              Congratulations! Well earned and so deserved! It’s a masterful book!

                              Brava, Kelly

                              Message 14 of 26 , May 3, 2013

                                Fabulous news Ana Maria. It is a wonderful, compelling story.

                                Carmen

                              • Tayyba K
                                Message 15 of 26 , May 3, 2013
                                  Congratulations, Ana! What an amazing slew of great news flowing in for our chapter!

                                  Tayyba
                                • Kathy Duval
                                  Message 16 of 26 , May 3, 2013
                                    Congratulations, Ana Maria! Great news!

                                    On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 12:58 PM, Ana Maria Rodriguez <amsrodriguez@...> wrote:

                                    Just received this wonderful news!

                                    THE IRON BUTTERFLY has received the HONOR AWARD from the 2013 PARIS BOOK FESTIVAL.

                                    See the listing in this link scrolling down to the Biography/Autobiography category.

                                    http://www.parisbookfestival.com/winners2013.html

                                    Ana M

                                    Ana María Rodríguez

                                    Author

                                    Visit my website

                                    Find me on Facebook

                                    The Iron Butterfly

                                    Follow me on Twitter @RodriguezAMaria

                                    --
                                    Visit me at kathyduval.com!
                                  • Erin Frankel
                                    Message 17 of 26 , May 4, 2013
                                      I agree, Janet. Plug into Alicia Keys' This Girl is on Fire...This Chapter is on Fire and sing along. You are all doing such wonderful things! Congrats, Ana.
                                      xoxo
                                      Erin

                                      Erin Frankel
                                      Weird! Dare! Tough! (Free Spirit Publishing, 2012)
                                      www.theweirdseries.com

                                      Wow - the awesomeness of Houston SCBWI just keeps rolling!! Congrats, Ana!

                                      On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 11:58 AM, Ana Maria Rodriguez <amsrodriguez@...> wrote:

                                      THE IRON BUTTERFLY has received the HONOR AWARD from the 2013 PARIS BOOK FESTIVAL.
                                      See the listing in this link scrolling down to the Biography/Autobiography category.

                                      Ana M

                                      Ana María Rodríguez
                                      Author
                                      Follow me on Twitter @RodriguezAMaria

                                      --
                                      Janet Fox
                                      1416 Kenyon Drive
                                      Bozeman, MT 59715
                                      406-577-6982

                                      Author of award-winning books for children and young adults.
                                      From Speak/Penguin:
                                      Sirens, a YA romance and mystery set in 1925 New York
                                      Forgiven, a YA novel set in 1906 San Francisco, 2012 WILLA Finalist
                                      Faithful, a YA novel set in 1904 Yellowstone NP, 2011 Amelia Bloomer List
                                      From Free Spirit Publishing:
                                      Get Organized Without Losing It, self-help for kids, 2007 MIPA award-winner

                                    • martygra1@...

                                        Wow - the awesomeness of Houston SCBWI just keeps rolling!! Congrats, Ana!

                                        On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 11:58 AM, Ana Maria Rodriguez <amsrodriguez@...> wrote:

                                        THE IRON BUTTERFLY has received the HONOR AWARD from the 2013 PARIS BOOK FESTIVAL.
                                        See the listing in this link scrolling down to the Biography/Autobiography category.

                                        Ana M

                                        Ana María Rodríguez
                                        Author
                                        Follow me on Twitter @RodriguezAMaria

                                        --
                                        Janet Fox
                                        1416 Kenyon Drive
                                        Bozeman, MT 59715
                                        406-577-6982

                                        Author of award-winning books for children and young adults.
                                        From Speak/Penguin:
                                        Sirens, a YA romance and mystery set in 1925 New York
                                        Forgiven, a YA novel set in 1906 San Francisco, 2012 WILLA Finalist
                                        Faithful, a YA novel set in 1904 Yellowstone NP, 2011 Amelia Bloomer List
                                        From Free Spirit Publishing:
                                        Get Organized Without Losing It, self-help for kids, 2007 MIPA award-winner