RE: [scbwi-houston] guest blogging

    Message 1 of 8 , May 3, 2013

      Loved it, Varsha. Especially you saying this: Unfortunately, many parents equate the number of words or the length of the story with its level of complexity. Picture books are so much more than the sum of their words.

      ~d

      Dotti Enderle

      www.dottienderle.com

      Message 2 of 8 , May 3, 2013

        Thanks Dotti!

        Varsha

        Message 3 of 8 , May 3, 2013

          Great job Varsha! Peggy

          Message 4 of 8 , May 3, 2013
            Varsha,

            Your interview and picture book descriptions are clear and correct. So often misunderstood, picture books appeal to all ages and all stages of life. Since I only write PBs I appreciated your thoughts and the blog that enabled you to express them. PBs rock! IMHO of course!

            Doris
          • Varsha Bajaj
            Message 5 of 8 , May 3, 2013

              Thank you Doris!

              BTW, did you try to leave a comment? Many people told them they had trouble.

              Varsha

              Your interview and picture book descriptions are clear and correct. So often misunderstood, picture books appeal to all ages and all stages of life. Since I only write PBs I appreciated your thoughts and the blog that enabled you to express them. PBs rock! IMHO of course!

              Doris

            • Doris
              Message 6 of 8 , May 3, 2013
                Varsha,

                No, I did not leave a comment, but I can try to do so.
                I'll let you know.
                Doris
              • Kathy Duval
                Message 7 of 8 , May 3, 2013