Re: Night Owl Speaks out

  • Felicia Lilley
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2013
      Just my two cents about having the books presigned.  One of the reasons that I bought the book was to have the opportunity to meet Peter when he signed my book.  I come from out of town and having to make a signing the night before the conference would not work for me.  I had no problem standing in line.  And although, I live only 2 hours away and could have driven home but I chose to get a hotel room for another night after the long day.