Re: [scbwi-houston] Fwd: America's National Parks Review

  • Tayyba Kanwal
    Message 1 of 26 , May 2, 2013
      This is such an inspiring interview, Bruce. I think I just might spend the summer taking apart pop up books with my kids...

      Tayyba
    • katina chimney
      Message 2 of 26 , May 3, 2013
        Bravo to you Bruce! Good work :-)

        This is your life. Live it.

        Message 3 of 26 , May 3, 2013

          Just received this wonderful news!

          THE IRON BUTTERFLY has received the HONOR AWARD from the 2013 PARIS BOOK FESTIVAL.

          See the listing in this link scrolling down to the Biography/Autobiography category.

          http://www.parisbookfestival.com/winners2013.html

          Ana M

          Ana María Rodríguez

          Author

          Visit my website

          Find me on Facebook

          The Iron Butterfly

          Follow me on Twitter @RodriguezAMaria

        • Mary Ann Hellinghausen

            Message 5 of 26 , May 3, 2013

              Ana Maria, that is fabulous!  Iron Butterfly flies!! Peggy Shallock

              Message 6 of 26 , May 3, 2013

                Congratulations Ana Maria

                Varsha

                .

                Image removed by sender.

              • Lynne Kelly
                Message 7 of 26 , May 3, 2013
                  Wow, that is awesome news! Congratulations!

                  Lynne

                  On Friday, May 3, 2013, Ana Maria Rodriguez wrote:

                  Just received this wonderful news!

                  THE IRON BUTTERFLY has received the HONOR AWARD from the 2013 PARIS BOOK FESTIVAL.

                  See the listing in this link scrolling down to the Biography/Autobiography category.

                  http://www.parisbookfestival.com/winners2013.html

                  Ana M

                  Ana María Rodríguez

                  Author

                  Visit my website

                  Find me on Facebook

                  The Iron Butterfly

                  Follow me on Twitter @RodriguezAMaria

                • Christina Mandelski
                  Message 8 of 26 , May 3, 2013
                    That's awesome -- CONGRATULATIONS!

                    will you go to Paris??

                    Chris

                    THE SWEETEST THING a young adult novel about love, loss and cake.
                    Egmont USA
                    www.christinamandelski.com

                    Message 9 of 26 , May 3, 2013
                      Wonderful News! Congratulations!
                      Hug-A-Bug hugs,
                      Anna Church

                      Message 10 of 26 , May 3, 2013
                        Congratulations, Anna Maria! An international award for you!

                        Doris
                      • Doris
                        Message 11 of 26 , May 3, 2013
                          Bruce,

                          Your interview was informative and so interesting. I love pop-up books and often give them as gifts. You are so very talented. And I love National Parks and have been to many, many. I'll buy a copy of this spectacular book!

                          Doris
                          Message 12 of 26 , May 3, 2013
                            Big congrats!

                            Dotti

                            Sent from my iPhone

                            On May 3, 2013, at 2:31 PM, "Doris" <abcdoris@...> wrote:

                            Congratulations, Anna Maria! An international award for you!

                            Doris

                          • Janet Fox
                            Message 13 of 26 , May 3, 2013
                              Wow - the awesomeness of Houston SCBWI just keeps rolling!! Congrats, Ana!

                              --
                              Janet Fox
                              1416 Kenyon Drive

                              Author of award-winning books for children and young adults.
                              From Speak/Penguin:
                              Sirens, a YA romance and mystery set in 1925 New York
                              Forgiven, a YA novel set in 1906 San Francisco, 2012 WILLA Finalist
                              Faithful, a YA novel set in 1904 Yellowstone NP, 2011 Amelia Bloomer List
                              From Free Spirit Publishing:
                              Get Organized Without Losing It, self-help for kids, 2007 MIPA award-winner

                            • Kelly Bennett
                              Message 14 of 26 , May 3, 2013

                                Fabulous Ana!!

                                Congratulations! Well earned and so deserved! It’s a masterful book!

                                Brava, Kelly

                                Message 15 of 26 , May 3, 2013

                                  Fabulous news Ana Maria. It is a wonderful, compelling story.

                                  Carmen

                                • Tayyba K
                                  Message 16 of 26 , May 3, 2013
                                    Congratulations, Ana! What an amazing slew of great news flowing in for our chapter!

                                    Tayyba
                                  • Kathy Duval
                                    Message 17 of 26 , May 3, 2013
                                      Congratulations, Ana Maria! Great news!

                                      On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 12:58 PM, Ana Maria Rodriguez <amsrodriguez@...> wrote:

                                      Just received this wonderful news!

                                      THE IRON BUTTERFLY has received the HONOR AWARD from the 2013 PARIS BOOK FESTIVAL.

                                      See the listing in this link scrolling down to the Biography/Autobiography category.

                                      http://www.parisbookfestival.com/winners2013.html

                                      Ana M

                                      Ana María Rodríguez

                                      Author

                                      Visit my website

                                      Find me on Facebook

                                      The Iron Butterfly

                                      Follow me on Twitter @RodriguezAMaria

                                      --
                                      Visit me at kathyduval.com!
                                    • Erin Frankel
                                      Message 18 of 26 , May 4, 2013
                                        I agree, Janet. Plug into Alicia Keys' This Girl is on Fire...This Chapter is on Fire and sing along. You are all doing such wonderful things! Congrats, Ana.
                                        xoxo
                                        Erin

                                        Erin Frankel
                                        Weird! Dare! Tough! (Free Spirit Publishing, 2012)
                                        www.theweirdseries.com

                                        Wow - the awesomeness of Houston SCBWI just keeps rolling!! Congrats, Ana!

                                        On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 11:58 AM, Ana Maria Rodriguez <amsrodriguez@...> wrote:

                                        THE IRON BUTTERFLY has received the HONOR AWARD from the 2013 PARIS BOOK FESTIVAL.
                                        See the listing in this link scrolling down to the Biography/Autobiography category.

                                        Ana M

                                        Ana María Rodríguez
                                        Author
                                        Follow me on Twitter @RodriguezAMaria

                                        --
                                        Janet Fox
                                        1416 Kenyon Drive
                                        Bozeman, MT 59715
                                        406-577-6982

                                        Author of award-winning books for children and young adults.
                                        From Speak/Penguin:
                                        Sirens, a YA romance and mystery set in 1925 New York
                                        Forgiven, a YA novel set in 1906 San Francisco, 2012 WILLA Finalist
                                        Faithful, a YA novel set in 1904 Yellowstone NP, 2011 Amelia Bloomer List
                                        From Free Spirit Publishing:
                                        Get Organized Without Losing It, self-help for kids, 2007 MIPA award-winner

                                      • martygra1@...

                                          Wow - the awesomeness of Houston SCBWI just keeps rolling!! Congrats, Ana!

                                          On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 11:58 AM, Ana Maria Rodriguez <amsrodriguez@...> wrote:

                                          THE IRON BUTTERFLY has received the HONOR AWARD from the 2013 PARIS BOOK FESTIVAL.
                                          See the listing in this link scrolling down to the Biography/Autobiography category.

                                          Ana M

                                          Ana María Rodríguez
                                          Author
                                          Follow me on Twitter @RodriguezAMaria

                                          --
                                          Janet Fox
                                          1416 Kenyon Drive
                                          Bozeman, MT 59715
                                          406-577-6982

                                          Author of award-winning books for children and young adults.
                                          From Speak/Penguin:
                                          Sirens, a YA romance and mystery set in 1925 New York
                                          Forgiven, a YA novel set in 1906 San Francisco, 2012 WILLA Finalist
                                          Faithful, a YA novel set in 1904 Yellowstone NP, 2011 Amelia Bloomer List
                                          From Free Spirit Publishing:
                                          Get Organized Without Losing It, self-help for kids, 2007 MIPA award-winner