Re: [scbwi-houston] Fwd: America's National Parks Review

  • Peggy
    Message 1 of 26 , May 1, 2013

      Great article and I loved the spread.  It' s so nice to see our natural wonders get this exciting treatment that helps them come alive! Peggy Shallock

      Message 2 of 26 , May 1, 2013
        Great interview Bruce. The National Parks book looks amazing!

        --
        Visit me at kathyduval.com!
      • Tayyba Kanwal
        Message 3 of 26 , May 2, 2013
          This is such an inspiring interview, Bruce. I think I just might spend the summer taking apart pop up books with my kids...

          Tayyba
        • Tayyba Kanwal
          Message 4 of 26 , May 2, 2013
            This is such an inspiring interview, Bruce. I think I just might spend the summer taking apart pop up books with my kids...

            Tayyba
          • katina chimney
            Message 5 of 26 , May 3, 2013
              Bravo to you Bruce! Good work :-)

              This is your life. Live it.

              Message 6 of 26 , May 3, 2013

                Just received this wonderful news!

                THE IRON BUTTERFLY has received the HONOR AWARD from the 2013 PARIS BOOK FESTIVAL.

                See the listing in this link scrolling down to the Biography/Autobiography category.

                http://www.parisbookfestival.com/winners2013.html

                Ana M

                Ana María Rodríguez

                Author

                Visit my website

                Find me on Facebook

                The Iron Butterfly

                Follow me on Twitter @RodriguezAMaria

              • Mary Ann Hellinghausen

                  Message 8 of 26 , May 3, 2013

                    Ana Maria, that is fabulous!  Iron Butterfly flies!! Peggy Shallock

                    Message 9 of 26 , May 3, 2013

                      Congratulations Ana Maria

                      Varsha

                      .

                      Image removed by sender.

                    • Lynne Kelly
                      Message 10 of 26 , May 3, 2013
                        Wow, that is awesome news! Congratulations!

                        Lynne

                        On Friday, May 3, 2013, Ana Maria Rodriguez wrote:

                        Just received this wonderful news!

                        THE IRON BUTTERFLY has received the HONOR AWARD from the 2013 PARIS BOOK FESTIVAL.

                        See the listing in this link scrolling down to the Biography/Autobiography category.

                        http://www.parisbookfestival.com/winners2013.html

                        Ana M

                        Ana María Rodríguez

                        Author

                        Visit my website

                        Find me on Facebook

                        The Iron Butterfly

                        Follow me on Twitter @RodriguezAMaria

                      • Christina Mandelski
                        Message 11 of 26 , May 3, 2013
                          That's awesome -- CONGRATULATIONS!

                          will you go to Paris??

                          Chris

                          THE SWEETEST THING a young adult novel about love, loss and cake.
                          Egmont USA
                          www.christinamandelski.com

                          Message 12 of 26 , May 3, 2013
                            Wonderful News! Congratulations!
                            Hug-A-Bug hugs,
                            Anna Church

                            Message 13 of 26 , May 3, 2013
                              Congratulations, Anna Maria! An international award for you!

                              Doris
                            • Doris
                              Message 14 of 26 , May 3, 2013
                                Bruce,

                                Your interview was informative and so interesting. I love pop-up books and often give them as gifts. You are so very talented. And I love National Parks and have been to many, many. I'll buy a copy of this spectacular book!

                                Doris
                                Message 15 of 26 , May 3, 2013
                                  Big congrats!

                                  Dotti

                                  Sent from my iPhone

                                  On May 3, 2013, at 2:31 PM, "Doris" <abcdoris@...> wrote:

                                  Congratulations, Anna Maria! An international award for you!

                                  Doris

                                • Janet Fox
                                  Message 16 of 26 , May 3, 2013
                                    Wow - the awesomeness of Houston SCBWI just keeps rolling!! Congrats, Ana!

                                    On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 11:58 AM, Ana Maria Rodriguez <amsrodriguez@...> wrote:

                                    Just received this wonderful news!

                                    THE IRON BUTTERFLY has received the HONOR AWARD from the 2013 PARIS BOOK FESTIVAL.

                                    See the listing in this link scrolling down to the Biography/Autobiography category.

                                    http://www.parisbookfestival.com/winners2013.html

                                    Ana M

                                    Ana María Rodríguez

                                    Author

                                    Visit my website

                                    Find me on Facebook

                                    The Iron Butterfly

                                    Follow me on Twitter @RodriguezAMaria

                                    --
                                    Janet Fox
                                    1416 Kenyon Drive
                                    Bozeman, MT 59715
                                    406-577-6982

                                    Author of award-winning books for children and young adults.
                                    From Speak/Penguin:
                                    Sirens, a YA romance and mystery set in 1925 New York
                                    Forgiven, a YA novel set in 1906 San Francisco, 2012 WILLA Finalist
                                    Faithful, a YA novel set in 1904 Yellowstone NP, 2011 Amelia Bloomer List
                                    From Free Spirit Publishing:
                                    Get Organized Without Losing It, self-help for kids, 2007 MIPA award-winner

                                  • Kelly Bennett
                                    Message 17 of 26 , May 3, 2013

                                      Fabulous Ana!!

                                      Congratulations! Well earned and so deserved! It’s a masterful book!

                                      Brava, Kelly

                                      Message 18 of 26 , May 3, 2013

                                        Fabulous news Ana Maria. It is a wonderful, compelling story.

                                        Carmen

                                      • Tayyba K
                                        Message 19 of 26 , May 3, 2013
                                          Congratulations, Ana! What an amazing slew of great news flowing in for our chapter!

                                          Tayyba
                                        • Kathy Duval

                                            Message 21 of 26 , May 4, 2013
                                              I agree, Janet. Plug into Alicia Keys' This Girl is on Fire...This Chapter is on Fire and sing along. You are all doing such wonderful things! Congrats, Ana.
                                              xoxo
                                              Erin

                                              Erin Frankel
                                              Weird! Dare! Tough! (Free Spirit Publishing, 2012)
                                              www.theweirdseries.com

                                              Wow - the awesomeness of Houston SCBWI just keeps rolling!! Congrats, Ana!

                                              On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 11:58 AM, Ana Maria Rodriguez <amsrodriguez@...> wrote:

                                              THE IRON BUTTERFLY has received the HONOR AWARD from the 2013 PARIS BOOK FESTIVAL.
                                              See the listing in this link scrolling down to the Biography/Autobiography category.

                                              Ana M

                                              Ana María Rodríguez
                                              Author
                                              Follow me on Twitter @RodriguezAMaria

                                              --
                                              Janet Fox
                                              1416 Kenyon Drive
                                              Bozeman, MT 59715
                                              406-577-6982

                                              Author of award-winning books for children and young adults.
                                              From Speak/Penguin:
                                              Sirens, a YA romance and mystery set in 1925 New York
                                              Forgiven, a YA novel set in 1906 San Francisco, 2012 WILLA Finalist
                                              Faithful, a YA novel set in 1904 Yellowstone NP, 2011 Amelia Bloomer List
                                              From Free Spirit Publishing:
                                              Get Organized Without Losing It, self-help for kids, 2007 MIPA award-winner

                                            • martygra1@...

                                                Wow - the awesomeness of Houston SCBWI just keeps rolling!! Congrats, Ana!

                                                On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 11:58 AM, Ana Maria Rodriguez <amsrodriguez@...> wrote:

                                                THE IRON BUTTERFLY has received the HONOR AWARD from the 2013 PARIS BOOK FESTIVAL.
                                                See the listing in this link scrolling down to the Biography/Autobiography category.

                                                Ana M

                                                Ana María Rodríguez
                                                Author
                                                Follow me on Twitter @RodriguezAMaria

                                                --
                                                Janet Fox
                                                1416 Kenyon Drive
                                                Bozeman, MT 59715
                                                406-577-6982

                                                Author of award-winning books for children and young adults.
                                                From Speak/Penguin:
                                                Sirens, a YA romance and mystery set in 1925 New York
                                                Forgiven, a YA novel set in 1906 San Francisco, 2012 WILLA Finalist
                                                Faithful, a YA novel set in 1904 Yellowstone NP, 2011 Amelia Bloomer List
                                                From Free Spirit Publishing:
                                                Get Organized Without Losing It, self-help for kids, 2007 MIPA award-winner