Re: Night Owl Speaks out

  • Tayyba K
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2013
      Marianne - It's a great suggestion to have some of our meetings at least in a different part of town. Especially weekday evening meetings in town would be against the traffic flow, which one has to struggle through going out of the city on Monday evenings.

      If people are open to considering this for some of our monthly meetings, I would be happy to research some convenient options that would accommodate our group.

      Tayyba
    • Felicia Lilley
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3, 2013
        Just my two cents about having the books presigned.  One of the reasons that I bought the book was to have the opportunity to meet Peter when he signed my book.  I come from out of town and having to make a signing the night before the conference would not work for me.  I had no problem standing in line.  And although, I live only 2 hours away and could have driven home but I chose to get a hotel room for another night after the long day.