Re: [scbwi-houston] Fwd: America's National Parks Review

  • Lynne Kelly
    Message 1 of 26 , May 1, 2013
      Great interview, Bruce! That Grand Canyon picture is amazing.

      Lynne

      On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 10:55 AM, Bruce Foster <bruce@...> wrote:

      I have a new interview posted online today. Tell me what you think!   http://goodreadswithronna.com/2013/05/01/the-magic-of-pop-up-books-an-interview-with-paper-engineer-bruce-foster/  and visit my website for news about my travel to Seoul soon:  www.paperpops.com

    • Peggy
      Message 2 of 26 , May 1, 2013

        Great article and I loved the spread.  It' s so nice to see our natural wonders get this exciting treatment that helps them come alive! Peggy Shallock

        I have a new interview posted online today. Tell me what you think! http://goodreadswithronna.com/2013/05/01/the-magic-of-pop-up-books-an-interview-with-paper-engineer-bruce-foster/ and visit my website for news about my travel to Seoul soon: www.paperpops.com

        Bruce

        Bruce Foster
        http://www.paperpops.com
        281-373-0846
        832-594-8939 cell

      • Kathy Duval
        Message 3 of 26 , May 1, 2013
          Great interview Bruce. The National Parks book looks amazing!

          --
          Visit me at kathyduval.com!
        • Tayyba Kanwal
          Message 4 of 26 , May 2, 2013
            This is such an inspiring interview, Bruce. I think I just might spend the summer taking apart pop up books with my kids...

            Tayyba
          • Tayyba Kanwal
            Message 5 of 26 , May 2, 2013
              This is such an inspiring interview, Bruce. I think I just might spend the summer taking apart pop up books with my kids...

              Tayyba
            • katina chimney
              Message 6 of 26 , May 3, 2013
                Bravo to you Bruce! Good work :-)

                This is your life. Live it.

                Message 7 of 26 , May 3, 2013

                  Just received this wonderful news!

                  THE IRON BUTTERFLY has received the HONOR AWARD from the 2013 PARIS BOOK FESTIVAL.

                  See the listing in this link scrolling down to the Biography/Autobiography category.

                  http://www.parisbookfestival.com/winners2013.html

                  Ana M

                  Ana María Rodríguez

                  Author

                  Visit my website

                  Find me on Facebook

                  The Iron Butterfly

                  Follow me on Twitter @RodriguezAMaria

                • Mary Ann Hellinghausen

                    Message 9 of 26 , May 3, 2013

                      Ana Maria, that is fabulous!  Iron Butterfly flies!! Peggy Shallock

                      Message 10 of 26 , May 3, 2013

                        Congratulations Ana Maria

                        Varsha

                        .

                        Image removed by sender.

                      • Lynne Kelly
                        Message 11 of 26 , May 3, 2013
                          Wow, that is awesome news! Congratulations!

                          Lynne

                          On Friday, May 3, 2013, Ana Maria Rodriguez wrote:

                          Just received this wonderful news!

                          THE IRON BUTTERFLY has received the HONOR AWARD from the 2013 PARIS BOOK FESTIVAL.

                          See the listing in this link scrolling down to the Biography/Autobiography category.

                          http://www.parisbookfestival.com/winners2013.html

                          Ana M

                          Ana María Rodríguez

                          Author

                          Visit my website

                          Find me on Facebook

                          The Iron Butterfly

                          Follow me on Twitter @RodriguezAMaria

                        • Christina Mandelski
                          Message 12 of 26 , May 3, 2013
                            That's awesome -- CONGRATULATIONS!

                            will you go to Paris??

                            Chris

                            THE SWEETEST THING a young adult novel about love, loss and cake.
                            Egmont USA
                            www.christinamandelski.com

                            Message 13 of 26 , May 3, 2013
                              Wonderful News! Congratulations!
                              Hug-A-Bug hugs,
                              Anna Church

                              Message 14 of 26 , May 3, 2013
                                Congratulations, Anna Maria! An international award for you!

                                Doris
                              • Doris
                                Message 15 of 26 , May 3, 2013
                                  Bruce,

                                  Your interview was informative and so interesting. I love pop-up books and often give them as gifts. You are so very talented. And I love National Parks and have been to many, many. I'll buy a copy of this spectacular book!

                                  Doris
                                  Message 16 of 26 , May 3, 2013
                                    Big congrats!

                                    Dotti

                                    Sent from my iPhone

                                    On May 3, 2013, at 2:31 PM, "Doris" <abcdoris@...> wrote:

                                    Congratulations, Anna Maria! An international award for you!

                                    Doris

                                  • Janet Fox
                                    Message 17 of 26 , May 3, 2013
                                      Wow - the awesomeness of Houston SCBWI just keeps rolling!! Congrats, Ana!

                                      On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 11:58 AM, Ana Maria Rodriguez <amsrodriguez@...> wrote:

                                      Just received this wonderful news!

                                      THE IRON BUTTERFLY has received the HONOR AWARD from the 2013 PARIS BOOK FESTIVAL.

                                      See the listing in this link scrolling down to the Biography/Autobiography category.

                                      http://www.parisbookfestival.com/winners2013.html

                                      Ana M

                                      Ana María Rodríguez

                                      Author

                                      Visit my website

                                      Find me on Facebook

                                      The Iron Butterfly

                                      Follow me on Twitter @RodriguezAMaria

                                      --
                                      Janet Fox
                                      1416 Kenyon Drive
                                      Bozeman, MT 59715
                                      406-577-6982

                                      Author of award-winning books for children and young adults.
                                      From Speak/Penguin:
                                      Sirens, a YA romance and mystery set in 1925 New York
                                      Forgiven, a YA novel set in 1906 San Francisco, 2012 WILLA Finalist
                                      Faithful, a YA novel set in 1904 Yellowstone NP, 2011 Amelia Bloomer List
                                      From Free Spirit Publishing:
                                      Get Organized Without Losing It, self-help for kids, 2007 MIPA award-winner

                                    • Kelly Bennett
                                      Message 18 of 26 , May 3, 2013

                                        Fabulous Ana!!

                                        Congratulations! Well earned and so deserved! It’s a masterful book!

                                        Brava, Kelly

                                        Message 19 of 26 , May 3, 2013

                                          Fabulous news Ana Maria. It is a wonderful, compelling story.

                                          Carmen

                                        • Tayyba K
                                          Message 20 of 26 , May 3, 2013
                                            Congratulations, Ana! What an amazing slew of great news flowing in for our chapter!

                                            Tayyba
                                          • Kathy Duval

                                              Message 22 of 26 , May 4, 2013
                                                I agree, Janet. Plug into Alicia Keys' This Girl is on Fire...This Chapter is on Fire and sing along. You are all doing such wonderful things! Congrats, Ana.
                                                xoxo
                                                Erin

                                                Erin Frankel
                                                Weird! Dare! Tough! (Free Spirit Publishing, 2012)
                                                www.theweirdseries.com

                                                Wow - the awesomeness of Houston SCBWI just keeps rolling!! Congrats, Ana!

                                                On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 11:58 AM, Ana Maria Rodriguez <amsrodriguez@...> wrote:

                                                THE IRON BUTTERFLY has received the HONOR AWARD from the 2013 PARIS BOOK FESTIVAL.
                                                See the listing in this link scrolling down to the Biography/Autobiography category.

                                                Ana M

                                                Ana María Rodríguez
                                                Author
                                                Follow me on Twitter @RodriguezAMaria

                                                --
                                                Janet Fox
                                                1416 Kenyon Drive
                                                Bozeman, MT 59715
                                                406-577-6982

                                                Author of award-winning books for children and young adults.
                                                From Speak/Penguin:
                                                Sirens, a YA romance and mystery set in 1925 New York
                                                Forgiven, a YA novel set in 1906 San Francisco, 2012 WILLA Finalist
                                                Faithful, a YA novel set in 1904 Yellowstone NP, 2011 Amelia Bloomer List
                                                From Free Spirit Publishing:
                                                Get Organized Without Losing It, self-help for kids, 2007 MIPA award-winner

                                              • martygra1@...

                                                  Wow - the awesomeness of Houston SCBWI just keeps rolling!! Congrats, Ana!

                                                  On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 11:58 AM, Ana Maria Rodriguez <amsrodriguez@...> wrote:

                                                  THE IRON BUTTERFLY has received the HONOR AWARD from the 2013 PARIS BOOK FESTIVAL.
                                                  See the listing in this link scrolling down to the Biography/Autobiography category.

                                                  Ana M

                                                  Ana María Rodríguez
                                                  Author
                                                  Follow me on Twitter @RodriguezAMaria

                                                  --
                                                  Janet Fox
                                                  1416 Kenyon Drive
                                                  Bozeman, MT 59715
                                                  406-577-6982

                                                  Author of award-winning books for children and young adults.
                                                  From Speak/Penguin:
                                                  Sirens, a YA romance and mystery set in 1925 New York
                                                  Forgiven, a YA novel set in 1906 San Francisco, 2012 WILLA Finalist
                                                  Faithful, a YA novel set in 1904 Yellowstone NP, 2011 Amelia Bloomer List
                                                  From Free Spirit Publishing:
                                                  Get Organized Without Losing It, self-help for kids, 2007 MIPA award-winner