Re: [scbwi-houston] Re: FYI/Crystal Kite

  • marty G
    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 30, 2013
      Something for us all to cheer about. Lynne, congratulations!

      Message 2 of 17 , May 1, 2013
        Lynne, I hope you'll be giving a keynote in either LA or NYC.

        Congrats, again,

        “Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.”
        Mark Twain

        Millie Theis Martin, Ph.D.
        ARA, Houston SCBWI
        13319 Spring Hollow Drive
        Tomball, TX 77375
        (713) 822-5285; (281) 351-7090

      • Tina Wissner
        Message 3 of 17 , May 1, 2013
          Lynne,

          I'm with Millie! Having attended a variety of workshops/keynotes/panels in
          1/2 dozen conferences, I can attest that you would be a natural fit!
          When you are a keynote,
             part of a panel,
          or leading a workshop,
            I will most certainly BE THERE!

          Cheers to your dreams COMING TRUE!

          TiNA
          On May 1, 2013, at 8:00 AM, millie martin <millietmartin@...> wrote:

          Lynne, I hope you'll be giving a keynote in either LA or NYC.

          Congrats, again,

          “Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.”
          Mark Twain

          Millie Theis Martin, Ph.D.
          ARA, Houston SCBWI
          13319 Spring Hollow Drive
          Tomball, TX 77375
          (713) 822-5285; (281) 351-7090

        • Mary Ann Hellinghausen

            Message 5 of 17 , May 1, 2013
              Congrats, Lynne!

              Sent from my iPhone

              On May 1, 2013, at 5:35 PM, Mary Ann Hellinghausen <bhellinghausen@...> wrote:

              I'm coming out of scbwi lurkdom to send HUGE CONGRATS to Lynne - what a terrific honor for you and our fabulous Houston chapter! Hope to re-connect with everyone some day when I can come up for air from the 8-5 job drill. I miss our wonderful, talented, generous Houston-area writing community!

              Mary Ann H.

              On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 1:35 PM, Lynne Kelly <lynne01@...> wrote:

              Thank you, Anna! And thanks to all who voted!

              Here's the full list of winners:

              http://www.scbwi.org/Pages.aspx/2013-Crystal-Kite-Award-Winners

              On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 1:33 PM, anna church <anna_church@...> wrote:

              Hi everyone, I would like to thank Lynne for winning Crystal Kite award for Chained! Well done!
              Hug-A-Bug hugs,
              Anna

            • Christina Mandelski
              Message 6 of 17 , May 22, 2013
                Hey there, just wanted to post this link to Kate Messner's blog detailing her efforts to help the tornado victims. For anyone who donates $10 or more to the Red Cross, they're entered in a drawing for signed books (that's where we come in). An easy way to pitch in!

                http://www.katemessner.com/lets-help-kidlitcares-for-oklahoma/

                Best wishes,
                Chris

                THE SWEETEST THING a young adult novel about love, loss and cake.
                Egmont USA
                www.christinamandelski.com