RE: [scbwi-houston] some Facebook author hints

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 28, 2013

      This is great, Janet!

      ~d

      Dotti Enderle

      www.dottienderle.com

      From: scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com [mailto:scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Janet Fox
      Sent: Sunday, April 28, 2013 9:11 PM
      To: scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [scbwi-houston] some Facebook author hints

      Hi all - Lately I've been learning heaps about how to use Facebook professionally from my colleagues at Romance Writers of America, so I took a few pointers and put them up on my blog.

      Best - Janet

      --

      Janet Fox

      1416 Kenyon Drive

      Bozeman, MT 59715

      406-577-6982

      Author of award-winning books for children and young adults.

      From Speak/Penguin:

      Sirens, a YA romance and mystery set in 1925 New York

      Forgiven, a YA novel set in 1906 San Francisco, 2012 WILLA Finalist

      Faithful, a YA novel set in 1904 Yellowstone NP, 2011 Amelia Bloomer List

      From Free Spirit Publishing:

      Get Organized Without Losing It, self-help for kids, 2007 MIPA award-winner

      No virus found in this message.

    • Peggy
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 29, 2013

        Thanks for sharing, Janet. Very insightful. Peggy Shallock

        Hi all - Lately I've been learning heaps about how to use Facebook professionally from my colleagues at Romance Writers of America, so I took a few pointers and put them up on my blog.

        Best - Janet

        --
        Janet Fox
        1416 Kenyon Drive
        Bozeman, MT 59715
        406-577-6982

        Author of award-winning books for children and young adults.
        From Speak/Penguin:
        Sirens, a YA romance and mystery set in 1925 New York
        Forgiven, a YA novel set in 1906 San Francisco, 2012 WILLA Finalist
        Faithful, a YA novel set in 1904 Yellowstone NP, 2011 Amelia Bloomer List
        From Free Spirit Publishing:
        Get Organized Without Losing It, self-help for kids, 2007 MIPA award-winner