Re: Congratulations Varsha!!!

  • katina chimney
    Message 1 of 18 , Apr 26 10:26 PM
      Congratulations Varsha, see you at the top!
      Kat

      This is your life. Live it.
    • joypreble
      Message 2 of 18 , Apr 27 5:41 AM
        A little late to the party but CONGRATULATIONS Varsha!! I love the word 'pre-empt'!! So thrilled for you, my friend!!! This is a BIG DEAL!!! Bravo!

        Joy Preble
        www.joypreble.com
        THE SWEET DEAD LIFE, forthcoming May 2013, Soho Press

        --- In scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com, "Dotti Enderle" <enderle4@...> wrote:

        > She just got a big sale! Here's the PM blurb:
        >

        > Varsha Bajaj's OUR BABY, a celebration of an elephant's birth, to Nancy
        > Paulsen at Nancy Paulsen Books, in a pre-empt, in a two-book deal, by Jill
        > Corcoran at The Herman Agency (World).
        >

        > ~d
        >

        > Dotti Enderle
        >
        > www.dottienderle.com

      • millie martin
        Message 3 of 18 , Apr 27 8:08 AM
          Congratulations, Varsha. Terrific!

          --

          “The world is indeed full of peril and in it there are many dark places. But still there is much that is fair. And though in all lands, love is now mingled with grief, it still grows, perhaps, the greater.”
          J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings

          My thoughts and prayers go out to the close-knit, Czec- proud community of West.

          Millie Theis Martin, Ph.D.
          ARA, Houston SCBWI
          13319 Spring Hollow Drive
          Tomball, TX 77375
          (713) 822-5285; (281) 351-7090

        • Laura N. Ruthven
          Message 4 of 18 , Apr 27 8:15 AM
            Yahoo!!! Varsha, can't wait to see your beautiful words come to life in
            TWO picture books.

            Congratulations!!!
          • jennymossbooks
            Message 5 of 18 , Apr 28 7:10 AM
              Yay!!!! Congratulations, Varsha!

              Jenny M

              > --- In scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com, "Dotti Enderle" <enderle4@> wrote:
              > >
              > > She just got a big sale! Here's the PM blurb:
              > >

              > > Varsha Bajaj's OUR BABY, a celebration of an elephant's birth, to Nancy
              > > Paulsen at Nancy Paulsen Books, in a pre-empt, in a two-book deal, by Jill
              > > Corcoran at The Herman Agency (World).
              > >

              > > ~d
              > >

              > > Dotti Enderle
              > >
              > > www.dottienderle.com

            • Peggy
              Message 6 of 18 , Apr 28 12:01 PM

                Congratulations Varsha! Can't wait to see your new baby. Peggy