Re: [scbwi-houston] Book Launch for Voices of Pearl Harbor

  • Tayyba Kanwal
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 17, 2013
      Congratulations, Sherry! Enjoy the book launch.

      Tayyba
    • millie martin
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 18, 2013
        Congratulations Sherry and Layne on the launch of VOICES OF PEARL HARBOR.

        I'd love to be there to cheer you on and to see Layne in that Hula skirt, but, unfortunately, I have a wedding to attend.

        I hope that real love and truth are stronger in the end than any evil or misfortune in the world.”
        Charles Dickens

        My thoughts and prayers are with all those suffering from the terror in Boston.

        Millie Theis Martin, Ph. D.
        ARA, Houston SCBWI
        713.822.5285

      • Varsha Bajaj
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 18, 2013

          Congratulations Sherry and Layne,

          I will have to miss seeing Layne in a hula skirt too. I will be in Dallas.  Have to bring my son home for  the summer after his first year at SMU.

          Have a great launch!

          Varsha

          Image removed by sender.

        • marty G
          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 18, 2013
            Two winning people! Sherry, wonderful news for you and Layne! Look forward to it.
            Marty

            Message 5 of 13 , Apr 18, 2013
              I will do my best to be there :)
              Congratulations Sherry!

              Tina

              On Apr 18, 2013, at 11:44 AM, millie martin <millietmartin@...> wrote:

              Congratulations Sherry and Layne on the launch of VOICES OF PEARL HARBOR.

              I'd love to be there to cheer you on and to see Layne in that Hula skirt, but, unfortunately, I have a wedding to attend.

              I hope that real love and truth are stronger in the end than any evil or misfortune in the world.”
              Charles Dickens

              My thoughts and prayers are with all those suffering from the terror in Boston.

              Millie Theis Martin, Ph. D.
              ARA, Houston SCBWI
              713.822.5285

            • Deborah Frontiera

                Message 7 of 13 , Apr 18, 2013
                  Gosh it sounds like a great book, however, I have a book signing at Ortega school. I hope you have a great turn out, this is a special time!
                  Hugs
                  Anna Church

                  Message 8 of 13 , Apr 19, 2013
                    Oh, I wish I could come, but I'll be in Virginia with my youngest grandson.
                    Donna
                  • Doris
                    Message 9 of 13 , Apr 19, 2013
                      Have a wonderful time! I know the art and text are terrific.

                      Doris