Re: [scbwi-houston] Dropbox Workshop Sat. April 20th

  • Bryan Kile
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10, 2013
      I am registered. Right? I will bring a check with me.

      Thanks for all your help in these various workshops. See you on the 20th.

      Bryan

      On 4/10/2013 7:47 PM, Chantee Hale wrote:

      Only a couple of slots are left in the hands-on DropBox workshop. Email Chanteé at chantee.hale@... to register today!
      Never lose your work again! Join us for the SCBWI Houston Technology
      Workshop on DropBox, April 20th, 2013 from 10:30am-2:30pm, and learn how to
      use DropBox.

      This hands-on workshop will cover:

      - Explaining the wonders of DropBox
      - Setting up Dropbox
      - Linking and Sharing Files
      - Creating Folders on your desktop

      This technology workshop is designed for individuals who are unfamiliar with DropBox or feel they need assistance fully utilizing the program. Workshop will be held at the Bayland Community Center, 6400 Bissonnet
      Street Houston, Texas 77074. For more information please contact Chanteé
      Hale at chantee@.... The registration fee can be mailed to
      16203 Buccaneer Lane #135, Houston, TX 77062, or brought to the workshop.
      Workshop fee is $20 and space is limited, so you MUST RSVP if planning to attend. Checks should
      be made out to SCBWI Houston, and you do not have to be a member of SCBWI
      to attend.

      Please create an account online at dropbox.com before the workshop and
      bring your personal laptop, an extension cord, and any drinks or snacks you
      may need.

      What's DropBox? Here's what DropBox.com had to say:
      Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring all your photos, docs, and
      videos anywhere. This means that any file you save to your Dropbox will
      automatically save to all your computers, phones and even the Dropbox
      website.

      Dropbox also makes it super easy to share with others, whether you're a
      student or professional, parent or grandparent. Even if you accidentally
      spill a latte on your laptop, have no fear! You can relax knowing that
      Dropbox always has you covered, and none of your stuff will ever be lost.
      Never lose your work again! Join us for the SCBWI Houston Technology
      Workshop on DropBox, April 20th, 2013 from 10:30am-2:30pm, and learn how to
      use DropBox.

      This hands-on workshop will cover:

      - Explaining the wonders of DropBox
      - Setting up Dropbox
      - Linking and Sharing Files
      - Creating Folders on your desktop

      Workshop will be held at the Bayland Community Center, 6400 Bissonnet
      Street Houston, Texas 77074. For more information please contact Chanteé
      Hale atchantee@.... The registration fee can be mailed to
      16203 Buccaneer Lane #135, Houston, TX 77062, or brought to the workshop.
      Workshop fee is $20 and space is limited, so register soon. Checks should

      --
      Chanteé Hale

      Check out my blog at www.sheddingme.wordpress.com & my short stories at www.chanteehale.com!