Online Learning Opportunity for Illustrators!

  • diandramae
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2013
      This morning a fellow IC shared that the registration is now open for her fantastic online portfolio workshop: http://scbwinm-illustrators2013.eventbrite.com/ The decription:

      "New Mexico Illustrators! SCBWI-NM will be presenting a unique portfolio class and critique opportunity, online! Now members from across the state (and other local regions) can participate in an illustrator portfolio class, from the comfort of your own home or studio!

      For the first time ever, we'll be doing an online video conference, with visiting illustrator Sergio Ruzzier — in two, 1.5-hour sessions"

      I'm helping spread the word because it's a fabulous opportunity because:

      1. Sergio Ruzzer! (http://www.ruzzier.com/)
      2. You don't have to leave your house. (Which means: jammies!)
      3. No travel=saving money.
      4. An opportunity to learn from someone who has been in your shoes.

      Register soon! If numbers don't qualify by the 8th, the workshop will be cancelled.

      Diandra Mae
      SCBWI-Houston
      Illustrator Coordinator
      Stay Informed! http://scbwihoustonart.blogspot.com/