This week's events

  • Vonna Carter
    Message 1 of 121 , Apr 2, 2013
      Hi everyone; the author/illustrator events for this week are up on my blog, including a visit from Caldecott author/illustrator Kevin Henkes!

      Vonna
    • Vonna Carter
      Message 121 of 121 , Jun 6
        This week:
        Happy book birthday to Julie Herman for her debut MG, BURNED!
        4 giveaways: 2 PB, 1MG, 1YA
        3 author visits, i each: PB, MG, YA
        3 local writing workshops
        4 conferences added
        VonnaCarter.com: Children's & YA Agents/Editors at Conferences, Workshops/Retreats/Online Workshops
        twitter

        facebook