This week's events

  • Vonna Carter
    Message 1 of 72 , Apr 2, 2013
      Hi everyone; the author/illustrator events for this week are up on my blog, including a visit from Caldecott author/illustrator Kevin Henkes!

      Vonna
    • Vonna Carter
      Message 72 of 72 , Mar 17 6:59 AM
        The happenings this week are on my blog, including a great YA panel with Austin author Lindsey Lane and Houston's Varsha Bajaj and Jennifer Mathieu, plus the big open house weekend at Writespace. I'm also highlighting a cute Easter book by my SCBWI Blueboard friend Vijaya Bodach.

        VonnaCarter.com: Children's & YA Agents/Editors at Conferences, Workshops/Retreats/Online Workshops
        twitter

        facebook