re: Need someone to pick up a package

  • wendyhlanier
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2013
      Hello all,

      The Houston Convention and Visitors Bureau has agreed to donate a few items for the welcome bags for our conference speakers. Does anyone live or work near this address: 4 Houston Center, 1131 Lamar, Suite 700? I'm not sure of the location, but it sounds like it's downtown. I just wondered if maybe someone works near there and could run by there during business hours to pick up our package. If so, please message me off list at wendylanier@....

      Many thanks!

      Wendy
    • Joel Cook
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2013
        I should be able to pick it up. Is there a contact phone number?

        Joel Cook