Re: [scbwi-houston] Re: Thank you!

  • Kathy Duval
    Message 1 of 34 , Mar 28, 2013
      Thank you, Joel!

      On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 5:56 PM, Joel Hall <joelrhall@...> wrote:

      Kathy,

      Wish I could have been there. Sounds like it was quite the shindig. Unfortunately, I had a conflict with my volunteer duties, so I could not make it, but please know that I am rooting for you.

      Sincerely,
      Joel Hall

      --
      Visit me at kathyduval.com!
    • Dee
      Message 34 of 34 , Jun 28, 2014
        Lynn,

        Thanks for the kind words and your support. I was hap-bee to see you at the event.

        It was very nice of you to think of me when you saw the baby clothing with the bee on it. I actually just got a cute bee outfit for a friend whose daughter recently gave birth. I got it from Cracker Barrel of all places! Though the selection is limited, they have the cutest baby/toddler clothes, especially around the holidays. I've gotten several baby gifts from there.

        I wish you the best with your writing career and hope you will continue to "bee" inspired.

        All the best,
        Dee Leone

        deeleone.com
        bizzandbuzz.weebly,com