Abilene event

  • Vicki Sansum
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2013
      Hi all,
      I'm copying and pasting a message I received from the Children's Art  and Literacy Festival in Abliene. If you're headed that way in June, it looks like a fun event for kids.
      Vicki

      June 13-16 we are hosting our second annual Children's Art & Literacy Festival featuring Walter Wick in Abilene, Texas.  We are hoping to spread the word throughout the southwest.  Mr. Wick is planning to join us for the entire festival and has been terrific in helping us shape this years' event.  When you have a minute, would you kindly go to our website, www.abilenecalf.com to check it out and to see if it is something you might be willing to share with your membership. There will be several opportunities to meet Mr. Wick. Thank you so much!