re: 2013 TLA Soucebook

  • readgarland
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24, 2013
      To published members--

      I just realized I haven't heard anything about a Sourcebook for authors for this year's TLA.

      It would be DFW SCBWI who does the work this time.  Anyone else heard anything?  I think it's probably too late by now.

      Sherry
    • Vicki Sansum
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 25, 2013
        Hi Sherry,

        The Dallas/Ft. Worth chapter decided not to do the sourcebook this year
        for TLA. They will pass out a flyer with info for all of the Texas SCBWI
        chapters instead,

        Vicki