Re: [scbwi-houston] Happy Birthday TAKE ME TO YOUR BBQ!

  • Kathy Duval
    Message 1 of 17 , Mar 13 7:32 AM
      Thank you all for your good wishes! I hope the BBQ tasted good!

      On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 8:15 AM, Ana Maria Rodriguez <amsrodriguez@...> wrote:

      Happy B-day, Kathy! (delayed….)

      Ana María Rodríguez

      --
      Visit me at kathyduval.com!
    • Peggy
      Message 2 of 17 , Mar 13 12:07 PM
        Dis you sing "happy birthday to you" to your new baby? Hope so. I am so excited about your long awaited launch. Peggy

        Message 3 of 17 , Mar 13 1:22 PM
          Thanks, Peggy. It will be so good to see you! Kathy

        • colburnc@sbcglobal.net
          Message 4 of 17 , Mar 13 2:41 PM
            Sending the word out right now, Kathy! WHoo-HOO! You and the new Pope share a special day, huh? c:
            www.CherieColburn.com

            Message 5 of 17 , Mar 13 4:14 PM
              I didn't even think of that! But yes.