RE: [scbwi-houston] Happy Birthday TAKE ME TO YOUR BBQ!

  • Ana Maria Rodriguez
    Message 1 of 17 , Mar 13, 2013

      Happy B-day, Kathy! (delayed….)

      Ana María Rodríguez

    • Kathy Duval
      Message 2 of 17 , Mar 13, 2013
        Thank you all for your good wishes! I hope the BBQ tasted good!

        On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 8:15 AM, Ana Maria Rodriguez <amsrodriguez@...> wrote:

        Happy B-day, Kathy! (delayed….)

        Ana María Rodríguez

        --
        Visit me at kathyduval.com!
      • Peggy
        Message 3 of 17 , Mar 13, 2013
          Dis you sing "happy birthday to you" to your new baby? Hope so. I am so excited about your long awaited launch. Peggy

          Message 4 of 17 , Mar 13, 2013
            Thanks, Peggy. It will be so good to see you! Kathy

          • colburnc@sbcglobal.net
            Message 5 of 17 , Mar 13, 2013
              Sending the word out right now, Kathy! WHoo-HOO! You and the new Pope share a special day, huh? c:
              www.CherieColburn.com

              Message 6 of 17 , Mar 13, 2013
                I didn't even think of that! But yes.