Re: [scbwi-houston] Thursday Chronicle neighborhood editions

  • Tayyba Kanwal
    Message 1 of 23 , Mar 8, 2013
      How delightful, Mary!

      Congratulations!

      Tayyba
    • millie martin
      Message 2 of 23 , Mar 9, 2013
        Bruce, thanks for the scan.

        Mary, I enjoyed the article. You've had two careers contributing to
        children's literature.

        Congrats on your latest achievement.

        Millie Theis Martin, Ph. D.
        ARA, Houston SCBWI
        713.822.5285
        millieTmartin@...

        You can tell the deepest truths with the lies of fiction.
        — Isabel Allende
      • CRYSTAL ALLEN
        Message 3 of 23 , Mar 9, 2013
          Love the article, Mary. You sure look hot in that picture.  Lips all red and shiny.  You go, sexy momma!

          Crystal

          On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 9:19 AM, <marydwade@...> wrote:

          Well, the guy who interviewed me was very nice -- I just wish he'd been longer on text and smaller on the picture.

          The article was in yesterday's neighborhood sections for Cy-Fair and the Heights.

          Marydw, with my 5 seconds of fame

        • marydwade@...

            Message 5 of 23 , Mar 10, 2013

              Wish I got that neighborhood section. Would Love to see smiling Mary. Peggy

              Unfortunately, he had only 400 words, giving some, to me anyway, irrelevant information but leaving out both my involvement with SCBWI and my website! Oh, well.

              Mary

              Wish I got one of those. I'd love to read your interview!

              --
              Visit me at kathyduval.com!