Re: [scbwi-houston] Vote For Lynne!

  • Peggy
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 5, 2013

      Voted today. Good luck Lynne.

      Peggy Shallock

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Dotti Enderle
      Sent: Mar 5, 2013 5:48 PM
      To: scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [scbwi-houston] Vote For Lynne!

      Lynne’s book Chained is a finalist in the Crystal Kite. Please sign into scbwi.org and vote for her!

      ~d

      Dotti Enderle

      www.dottienderle.com

    • Dee
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 6, 2013
        Dotti,

        I only get the SCBWI news once a day, so I didn't know you had already mentioned the Crystal Kite awards until this morning. My notice appeared right after yours, so it may appear otherwise.

        Dee
      • millie martin
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 6, 2013
          Thanks, Dottie, for the reminder.

          Congrats, Lynne. You have my vote.

          Millie Theis Martin, Ph. D.
          ARA, Houston SCBWI
          713.822.5285
          millieTmartin@...

          You can tell the deepest truths with the lies of fiction.
          — Isabel Allende