Tonight's Meeting

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 4 9:25 PM

      Joy, you did a great job! I really enjoyed hearing you speak.

      ~d

      Dotti Enderle

      www.dottienderle.com

    • CRYSTAL ALLEN
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 5 8:03 AM
        I agree.  Joy made me think about my networking, and what was included, but even moreso, what was not included.  Do I only tweet or facebook when it has to do with me?  I don't want to be that person, but I may have been without realizing it.  Thanks so much, Joy, for making me take a look at the "man in the mirror."  Our "tribe" has so much good news and it's not just about book launches or a book sale.  Getting a request to submit is major.  Getting a rejection is major.  Balkar's book from Benghazi is incredible.  Even though I have a Tweet account, I don't tweet much, but I do Facebook. If you have not "friended" me on Facebook, and you don't mind me rooting for and/or bragging about you, friend me.

        I vow to do better.

        Thank you, Joy.

        Crystal

      • PamLV@...
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 5 2:31 PM
          Wow!  Sounds like it was a good night.  So sorry to have missed it.

          Pam

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 5 2:48 PM
            Yeah, I was bummed to miss it, too. :(
            Heard good things about it today from others who were lucky enough to go.
            Vonna

            On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 4:31 PM, <PamLV@...> wrote:

[...]

            www.vonnacarter.com
            twitter
            facebook

          • Kathy Duval

              --
              Visit me at kathyduval.com!
            • anna church
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 6 8:11 AM
                Hi everyone! Any of you SCBWI members want to befriend me on FB or Twitter, I would be more than happy to reciprocate!*:) happy
                Below are all my contacts just click on them and they will pop up!
                Hug-A-Bug hugs to you all!
                Anna

                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 6 8:51 AM
                  THANK you all for such lovely words! I'm glad you enjoyed! *wipes brow in relief*
                  Joy Preble
                  www.joypreble.com