Need a Ride

  • CRYSTAL ALLEN
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3 10:00 AM
      Hey Everybody,

      I hope this email finds everyone enjoying their weekend.  So sorry for the last minute request, but I've had pnuemonia since last Saturday and I'm a bit weak.  But I'd really like to attend tomorrow's meeting.  I didn't think I'd be well enough, but I feel pretty great.

      But I sure could use a ride.

      I live in Sugar Land, near hwy 6 and West Airport in the Woodbridge Estates Subdivision.  I'll be happy to give money for gas if anyone can slow down long enough for me to jump in their car to catch a ride.  A slow roll is all I need.  :)

      Crystal